Here's my back story:

My last period was on March 30th and ended on April 2-3. My period should have started about a week and a half ago. I haven't taken a HPT Yet, I wanted to wait a week or so before i did to be sure i wasn't just stressing myself out.

About 4 days ago, I started getting extremely tired, Sleeping early, waking up late, taking naps mid day which i usually don't and my daily activities have no changed. I also started cramping hard, and being bloated to the point where it felt like i was full and over eating, But i had nothing to eat and my stomach was growling because i was hungry. Most of that pressure was relived over the past couple days, from my gas moving, (farts) which had no smell.

I have been waiting for my period to start ( I am very very regular). A few days before i start i can usually smell irony down in my pelvis area, and when i do start, if i put my finger inside me, it comes out bloody.

The past 2 days i have been lightly bleeding Yesterday was a brownish color, only wiped onto my toilet paper. When i stuck my finger inside to see if there was more coming, Nothing was on my finger, it only showed up when i wiped my fingers on my toilet paper, (my finger just looked like clear fluid). Today, It started Pinkish, very very very light pink. Same thing, clear fluid til i wipe it on the toilet paper, No smell with either, just the normal "vagina" smell i have. However today i did have a single drop of the colored pink in my underwear, and it was after not peeing for over 8 hours or so, and later tonight, had another drop.

I Am still having cramps, Though no where near as bad.

I wonder could this be implantation bleeding, Most sites say it happens 6-10 days after the fertilization, I don't know what that would be for me. Could this be a sign that my period is on the way, though awhile late. Any advice would be appreciated.

About three to six days after the egg is fertilized, it will implant itself into the uterus. Implantation bleeding symptoms include faint spotting and bleeding after the implantation occurs. Most women do not experience implantation bleeding and it is not considered an obvious sign of pregnancy. Implantation bleeding may mislead some women into thinking they are not pregnant. Some other symptoms of pregnancy are fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal tenderness, nausea, odd cravings, and of course a positive pregnancy test. As soon as you can take a test. Modern at-home pregnancy tests are relatively accurate in the first two weeks of pregnancy. Women may test positive for pregnancy as soon as 5 days after conception. If a woman believes she is pregnant and takes an at-home test that tests positive, it’s often advisable to take a second test 5 days later to confirm or to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. A blood test is by far the most accurate test of pregnancy.

Today, this morning i had Severe pains in my abdomen, and went to the rest room, I had This come out of my vagina, I don't know what it is, but if i were preg. i would be 6 weeks, and i thoroughly examined there is no baby in it. So i don't think this is the result of a miscarriage If anyone can tell me what this is i would be appreciative.
This pictures may be disgusting to people so please take heed.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/faythful/0509091307.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/faythful/0509091308.jpg

IF anyone needs more back story, I am on Trinessa.(othro tricyclen) and missed several pills.

Just saw this post too - thanks "princess." I replied to your previous post as well.

the pictures endedup beign a picture of blood clots from backing up with the change of a new BC. Thank you to all who posted. :-)