Today, this morning i had Severe pains in my abdomen, and went to the rest room, I had This come out of my vagina, I don't know what it is, but if i were preg. i would be 6 weeks, and i thoroughly examined there is no baby in it. So i don't think this is the result of a miscarriage If anyone can tell me what this is i would be appreciative.
This pictures may be disgusting to people so please take heed.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, Btw, it feels almost like fatty tissue, It breaks appart but not easily like Blood clot and its almos like a sac like feeling

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/faythful/0509091307.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/faythful/0509091308.jpg

IF anyone needs more back story, I am on Trinessa.(othro tricyclen) and missed several pills.

So, there is a possiblity that you could be pregnant, right? Forgive me, but I am not going to examine the photos - maybe someone else out there will be a bit more brave than me. In any event, from what you describe, maybe it is implantation. After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period. Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge. Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be.

I think you had a miscarriage. The signs are all there. You are not going to recognize a baby at 6 weeks. You describe it as a sac, it is probably the amniotic sac.

Take this to an ER or clinic - NOW!, do not just toss it out. It is very important that you be checked out to make sure that nothing is left attached to your uterus.

Good luck.

Okay, I had to look at the photos and get a better indication of what's going on. I agree with medic-dan, go see a doctor right away and yes, take it with you for examination. It appears to be a miscarriage. You are describing it as such and it looks like it as well. The best thing for you to do is go and see if there is anything left inside of you in case they need to do a D&C. You don't want any problems later. Best of luck to you and please let us know how things turn out.

it turned out to just be a blood clot. i did however get pregnant the next month lol.

Thanks for keeping us updated Princess05. I'm glad it wasn't as serious as we thought.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Thank you! :-) lol we're excited! lol

Wow, yeah, that can happen sometimes. I'm glad to hear that you got pregnant though! COngratulations on it. Are you taking prenatal vitamins and doing your treatments and everything? I hoipe that things are going well for you now. Tell us more about the preganancy! What's going on now?

yes, to prenatal vitamins, Getting my ultra sound on the 21st :-) around 10 weeks atm but not sure of the date of my last period.

I was about to ask if you happend to know when you were going to deliver. I guess that they've been able to give you a rough date by now? How are things going?

Hi there, I checked in with you a couple weeks ago but I'm coming back to see how you're doing. How did the ultrasound go? How are you doing now? :)