can some one please explain what this is have i this or and eptopic pregnany...

I am to scared to take a test incase i am pregnant and to find it is eptopic i have had very light period having a few drops of blood on a pad or when wiping my period usually starts of very heavy slowly calming down in 5 days from when it starts slowing down i usually have leakage over night

I started 3 days early dripped every now and again my nurse told me just to see if my period arrives but i have a gut feeling it wont go any further and i am going to have finished by tonight and have no more i havnt got any signs just this abnormal bleed for an eptopic when i have done online pregnancy quizzes or test they are all saying 65-85% of being pregnant

My period was due today thursday the 25th my last period was jan the 28th and i had sex on the 8-9 and 10 of feb

After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period.

What does implantation bleeding or spotting look like?
Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

Implantation bleeding or menstrual period?
Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.

go to http://www.firstresponse.com/ov.asp?month=1&day=28&year=2010&cycle=12&action=SUBMIT

i typed in your last period and 28day cycle and this is what it said....you would have been fertile Feb 9th-Feb13th... so you had sex during that time so theres a BIG possibility you might be pregnant and thats why you are getting that dripping.

how long does this usually last for ???

Answering the Question: How Long Does Implantation Bleeding Last?
Since it may take up to twelve days for spotting to occur, many people get confused whether their spotting is a sign of pregnancy or the beginning of their period. If spotting lasts one or two days and stops, you may have conceived. However, if the spotting increases or doesn't change, your period may be on its way. Implantation bleeding does not have to last a full day; you may only see one spot on your underwear or on used toilet paper, which is why some women don't even notice.

It’s important to keep in mind that implantation bleeding is different for everyone and you may bleed for more than two days and still be pregnant. However, spotting for more than a couple of days may signify a problem (such as ectopic pregnancy) if you take a home pregnancy test and it is positive. It's always best to check with your doctor if you find out you are pregnant and you continue to experience spotting or bleeding.

Thanks so much you have been a Big help

np. i try to respond to everyones posts because i hate when i ask a question and it says lots of people viewed it but got no reponses. hope everything goes well.

i know what you mean i have another post up it has had a few views and no replies i might use my morning pee tomorrow morning cause i changed a few hours ago and i have got a clean pad so far

yea because im like "come on i need answers" try again tomorrow seeings how it stopped and it could very well be implantation bleeding because of the color and the amount of time it lasted. and if you still get a negative i would try phoning your nurse again and try to ask her whats going on and if she doesnt know i would just see your DR that would give you all the answers you need.

well it is 7 am on Friday and i took the pee on the stick and i got a negative but still got the symptoms to be pregnant, i needed to go to the toilet during the night but i just held on and ignored it will wait till Monday as so sights say that implantation bleeding can be a few drops on knickers and on for a day or two to up to 7 days with the spotting very scatted

any way thanks again for your help i will be back on Monday see you then bye for now

could just be a false nagative. maybe your HCG levels arent high enough yet because its so early on. your welcome. hope everything works out.

thanks i will go just got in from an extremely busy day with feeling crook i had my oldest son at the emergency after hours doctor with an asthmas attack

i have mad me an appointment to go and see my doctor next week as i have bleeding but it is of a darker colour today and only got some blood on my toilet paper which was a lighter colour

ohh wow, what a busy day. how is he doing? got thing you got an appt, they can help and do blood tests which are way more accurate then a home pregnancy test.

well last night was a long night as my oldest son was in the hospital for a whole 10 hours at E.D One very long night i am glad i have very scattery bleeding cause i didnt even grab me a pad lol but luckily for me i have not had any bleeding since yesterday after noon yesterdays bleeding had changed to a more darker colour looking like old blood from a wound

will try to remember to phone my nurse and ask for my levels to me checked

will touch base on Monday or Wednesday as i am now felling nauseous again but i think the increased felling could be a lack of sleep as i hav only had a total of 5-6 hours since Wednesday and today is now Saturday the things we do for our children :'(

ok just touching with base i have dried up since Friday/Saturday had nothing since so hopefully my nurse will ashed some light tomorrow