I am 19 and have a great sexual problem. I can`t produce the normal amount of semen. Also, it takes some effort for semen to come out. But, I’m not worried actually about the amount, I’m worried about my sexual functioning in the future, for example, will I be able to have kids or stuff like that? What to do to increase ejaculate volume?

During ejaculation, your semen takes the long path, from epididymis (where your immature sperm becomes ripe sperm and stays there until ejaculation), testicles (which produce sperm and testosterone), prostate gland (so-called male G-spot), till seminal vesicles – when you ejaculate. The first contractions are also the most intense – and if that part is not normal you can increase ejaculate volume with amino acids. But, amino acids are increasing ejaculation fluid, not the amount of the sperm. So, you can try zinc, which improves the amount of sperm, and is very effective. Pumpkin seed is also good to increase ejaculation volume. Also, there are a whole bunch of exercises for you penis.

Like what kind of exesices.