I was just wondering of it's possible for males to have multiple orgasms. And if it is, is the second time around still sperm or is it something else? Thanks :-D

It is possible to have multiple orgasms, although most men need a period of rest after an orgasm before arousal again! A second orgasm would still result in semen being released (which will contain sperm). The amount of semen released depends on how long you leave it between ejaculations - if you leave a couple of weeks you will ejaculate more.

Ok, but what if it's only a couple of minutes? The sperm will be less in volume then?

Is it good for female to have sexual intercourse twice a day? I mean will they have the stamina?

Oh they will absolutely have the stamina. You can have sex as many times a day as you want. But you need to leave some time in between so your body can have a break. You just might have to use some lube because if you have it more than once your vagina might need help creating some of it's own natural lube. But you most certainly can.

The fluid produced during ejaculation is seminal fluid - or semen. This fluid contains sperm. If you have several ejaculations in a short time the amount of seminal fluid will reduce but it will still contain many millions of sperm.

3 out of 3 serious relationships, all the men I have been with have been able to orgasm and ejaculate everytime we made love. According to them, the trick is finding the right girl. All three said it was the only time they were able to achieve many orgams (first guy at least twice everytime and the other was able to 5 to 8 times everytime and even came 17 times in a 12 hour period.) My current guy, just today came 7 times within 20 minutes (we had time restraints but would have kept on going if we could n cant wait for the kid to go to bed tonight! ha!) While the first two stayed hard, this guy goes down a little but is back up again in less than a minute.

So the trick, I guess, is finding the right girl. Good luck!