I am really worried about the medications of many people use... thats the reason because show that theme to you... The Drugs like the VICODIN

the most important things about vicodin

Vicodin (Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone, not to be confused with dihydrocodeine) is a pain
killer most commonly seen as a white tablet with the name “Vicodin,” “Vicodin ES,” or
“Vicodin HP” imprinted on one side. It shares its characteristics with many other drugs in
chemistry and form
Vicodin is most commonly prescribed for persons experiencing pain after surgery or intense
pain. It helps calm a person down and increases their ability to relax and forget about
painful ailments (which speeds up recovery)

In the same calification we can find drugs like

the Xanax ( Alprazolam ) is an anti-anxiety agent benzodiazepine used primarily for short-term
relief of mild to moderate anxiety and nervous tension. Alprazolam is also effective in the
treatment of activity depression or panic attacks. It can also be useful in treating
irritable bowel syndrome and anxiety due to a neurosis,

The Ativan(Lorazepam) is a benzodiazepine with CNS depressant, anxiolytic and sedative
properties. Peak serum concentrations of free lorazepam after oral administration are
reached in 1 to 6 hours.

Vicoprofen is used for short-term relief of pain. It is not recommended for such chronic conditions as arthritis.
This medication is taken by mouth, usually one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as necessary for pain.

Have a great day

i dont recall that person ever comin in the room i later discovered them in there and thats when they ran out of room I m goin back to trial. because ther was no showing that i did this with intent. I seriously dont remember the touching but I dont think the person was lying can one not be coherent to the actions thats going on around them. by thed way I was sleep hrs before they came in with a eye injury that had both eyes in patches due to gasoline getting in my eyes