I AM 17 AND FEMALE IN PAST HAVE HAD THE COIL INJECTION AND I CURRENTLY HAVE THE IMPLANT HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING IRREGULAR PERIODS SINCE BUT WENT ON PILL THAT DIDNT WORK THEN WENT ONTO THE COMBO PILL WHICH WORKED CAME OFF IT ON THE 29 DEC ADN HAD REGULAR PERIOD ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO FOR ABOUT 6 DAYS THEN CAM ON AGAIN TODAY AM WORRIED AS IT HAS NEVER HRT THIS MUCH IT FEELS LIKE MY STOMACH IS TRYING TO ESCAPE THROUGH MY BELLY BUTTON ( I NO THIS IS A VERY ODD ANALOGY BUT IS BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE IT) AND IS VERY PAINFUL ANY IDEAS???

hey
i went up A&E as was very woried as it got worse and nothing helped.
so tried a walk in clinic but werent open they suggested to go to out pof hours GP but noone answered the fone so went to A&E just to be on the safe side .
found out it is ovulatory pain and they suggested goin back on the pill but is there another remedy to both regulate my periods and to stop the pain as i already have the implant and am quite worried that i could do something by being on both
however if there isnt a risk or anything wrong with it i would like 2 no
am going docs 2moro anyway i would jus rather no what other options there are.

many thanks