I had sex with my boyfriend once on Oct. 31st, then again on Nov. 2nd (with condoms), so today (Nov. 7th) makes it exactly one week since the 31st. He is my first person I have had sex with, although that wasn't the first-ever time we did it. At one point, I told him to stop because it started hurting somewhere in my lower stomach area. I did read before about how sometimes, penetrating deep could affect the cervix, so that's what I thought it was in the back of my mind.
I'm normally a healthy 19-year-old, but I've been having on/off mild-then-stronger lower abdominal pains (the region way below my belly button) for the last 2-4 days. The pains aren't powerful enough to prevent me from standing/walking/going about with my daily activities, but they're still quite painful.
I saw some light brown discharge in my underwear this morning. In the bathroom, I realized that I was bleeding from the vagina, though it was NOT my period (I am due for my next one around the 15th-18th). It was fresh blood, and not period blood... At first, I thought my period had come early. But I knew it wasn't because when I wiped, the bleeding reduced to merely some spots on the tissue paper. Now I'm really worried, and the pains won't go away.

Is there any way that, IF these were pregnancy symptoms, the symptoms would start showing this early on in the stage? It really has been only a week, at most, since the last time I had intercourse.
Or could this be something else? Could the random vaginal bleeding be caused by some tear/infection/irritation, due to deep penetration (sorry for the language)?
I would truly and greatly appreciate all feedback before considering seeing a doctor... Please help!!

hi, 
    i was wondering if you every figured out what was going on? 
 i am 21 and been having brown discharge and abdominal pains for almost a month now. last night i spent it in the er and they could not find anything wrong so they sent me home an today the pains are getting worse an i am getting really worried there is something wrong that they just cant figure it out. 
i have taken over 10 pregnancy test in the past 3 weeks half home and half with blood work the home test are nag n the blood work said i am not preg but the numbers are high. 

the discharge is heavy at times then light other times, the blood is brown an red , when i wipe there is a large amount of blood on the paper but its brown. my period is due on the 17th. last month i could not say if i had it or not due to i went from one birth control to another so i dont know if thats the case on why i been like this for a month now, if you can please help me out i would really love it. 
please help me i need it!!!!!

? is there ever an answer as to what it was you had?

It sounds like you have some kind of cyst(s).

how are u now jlk87 ?

Hi, I'm having all the same exact things happen to me right now. I don't know how long ago you posted this but if you could let me know what happened or what it was I'd appreciate it a bunch!!

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

thank you!!

it was happened to me too..