I want to know if im pregnant, I have very irregular periods and its been about 5 days since ive had unprotected sex, but he pulled out before but there is still a chance or pregnacy, but my dad is mad that my sister got pregnant and im worried what he may think or do to me... (bad childhood experiences) i am underage (16) but i know what i did was wrong and i cannont reverse it... but i just want to see if im pregnant with a test before consulting a doctor about pill and such... Your help would be greatly appreciated

5 DAYS after sex you are not even pregnant yet hun =)

IF you had an egg fertilized, it would take 6-13 days to implant! Normally the average is at least 10 days!

If he pulled out then you are semi protected..... But I cannot guarantee anything.

DFefinately call and speak to a doc.

so if i start getting symtoms today would that be a sign that im pregnant because nothing strange is happening or should i wait till 10 days after so 4 more days? would i start to get symptoms then?

are you trying to get pregnant? if not then dont wait for symptoms to appear go get an emergency pill!

She is too late for the morning after pill!

Heres the deal my dear, you WOULD NOT BE FEELING preg symptoms unitl you were 4-5 WEEKS pregnant!!!

That would be AFTER YOUR NEXT missed period..5 days after sex is way way way too soon to feel symptoms at all!!!

what can i do... there is not chance for a pill anymore?!

and my boyfriend says that there is a way of getting help without my parents knowing but they wont let me go anywhere and like if they found out they will kick me out and i just dont know what to do... really dont want a child at all and i just want to stop this nightmare.... can anyone help me and tell me what i can do without my parents knowing

As long as you have some money and a ride, You do not need aprnetal cosnent for birth control, abortion or a visit to planned Parenthood!

It is easy to bypass parental consent for an abortion, but abortion is not free.

Planned Parenthood can get you on a pill without your aprnets even knowing, you just have to go to appointments..

Because he pulled out before he came, you have a better chance at not being pregnant, but I caanot tell you 100% that you are not pregnant.

What state do you live in? I can show you a list of PP locations if I know what state you are actually in.

I live in crystal, minnesota

HERE is the website for planned parenthood of minnesota... Click and see if there is a health center near crystal =)

http://www.ppmns.org/site/pp.asp?c=gwKTJaN0JyF&b=260351

i went to the doctors office today and they said everything was confidentail blah blah blah but they asked me all these questions and even made me set up an appt before they knew i was underage... and i was wondering isnt it againts the law if i requested a confidential thing and they tell? i mean they hgavent im just wondering and they wouldnt leme see anyone... which made me very upset so now i have to try and find a planed parenting place and like i called them and no answer or they are all filled up for weeks.... im so confused and im just worried now... there is no help for me now...

DOCTORS Must keep your info confidential, if they do not they could get into big trouble if you told the right people.

Many teens do see their regular doctors, they just ask for the visits to be confidential.

If you can wait a few weeks for Planned Parenthood, then thats a good idead too, but many teens do use their regular doc.

im going to see that planed parenthood place in st paul im not sure what to do because im to late for the pills now... but i can get tested and stuff and hopefully i can see whats up... but i want to thank you for the links i really appriciate it... but i have a problem my insurance expired or something because its switching sooo i will have to pay or something? and im not sure if im alowed to go onto my boyfriends insurance... is that possible?

No you cannot go on your b/f insurance...

BUT PP Can see you without insurance! =) Just tell them you have no income, you are a teen, and normally they can see for for almost free! You can tell them your b/f will help you pay, but you have no insurance. PP Takes care of a lot of women without insurance, so it is no big deal!

but i called and asked them about it and they said it expired so yeah i have none and my income is below minimum wage and so yeah... not really much of anything.... but they will see me if i say i dont have insurance and no income? but i dont want to have to make my boyfriend pay for it all....