Hi everyone! Well I have been trying to do alot of research over the internet to find out what exactly is going on with me. I am a 40yr old female with 3 children. So let me tell you everything in order for someone maybe point me in the right direction. (praying for a miracle)

Okay first thing is first, alittle background history.....
About the beginning of the year in 2008, my stomach started hurting really bad. I mean I had 3 children and even the labor pains wasnt this bad. Well I went to the ER and found out I had a badly infected gall bladder. I actually had to stay in the hospital for a whole week nothing to eat, then at the end of the week had the surgery to remove my gall bladder. They did this to take the infection out of the gall bladder before they did the surgery. After this, in 2009 I went to my GYN complaining about very heavy bleeding during my cycle and bad cramping. My GYN took some tests and found I had a severe case of "Endometriosis". She said I needed to do a partial hysterectomy, which I got done a month after that. I already had my appendics taking out as a child.

Okay now I would say about in April I started having bad headaches. I go to a migraine center and they have been treating me for migraines. 2 months ago, I started to have pain around my upper abdomin and going towards my back. I didnt know what was going on but in the process I notice a lump on my left side like close to my armpits outside my ribs though. I went to see my doctor who told me to go see a surgeon. He said I just had a fatty tumor and he made a date to remove it. For that week before my surgery was going to begin, I kept still getting major pain in my stomach and back. I figured probably its caused by my lump and after the surgery I will be all better. The day of the surgery my stomach and back really hurt so badly. Now after the surgery was done, the day afterwards the pain returned in my stomach and back again. Then I started having dirreaha and vomiting right afterwards. I called my surgeon to ask whats going on he said it had nothing to do with my surgery to call my primary care doctor instead or go to the ER. So I was so much in pain and couldnt stop vomiting I decided to go to the ER. They believed that something must be wrong with my pancreas. So they did a CAT scan. Well the CAT scan came out normal. They did blood work and said my enyzmes where very high, but yet the CAT scan showed nothing. I came home and still started having pains and vomiting. My doctor put me back into the hospital so I can be hooked just to an IV no food. The GI in the hospital also gave me an endoscope. Nothing showed up then. At this point I was so frustrated and upset that I am so sick, and in pain no one yet to help me. It has been stressing me out by now that I am getting so sick of these doctors telling me nothing is wrong with you, when you know something is seriously wrong. I have lost 25 lbs in a week, plus my stomach seems very hard when u press little bit on it and looks kind of swollen. (almost like im pregant but im not unless thats a miracle) They had me in there for awhole week to tell me nothing is wrong with me but yet my enzymes are high still. By the time I was ready to leave the hospital, the doctors have given up on me, my husband went ballistic on them. Told the doctors stop treating me like nothing is wrong, when he knows too that there is something wrong. He has constantly watched me vomit each day and be in so much pain. By the way, I was still getting major headaches as well. So the GI doctor said they can try a MRCP which is an MRI. Once I left I took the MRCP test, (plus I had another CAT scan while I was in the hospital) and still the tests came back normal. At that point, I was so upset and couldnt take this c**p no more. My doctor tried to send me back to my migraine doctor to say once again its my migraines causing it. I knew in my heart thats not the case, but it was like my primary care doctor by then just gave up on me. So once I went to my migraine doctor and explain the situation so far what has occured, and said in detail my symptoms, I was in tears by then. She said that they dont believe its my migraines causing it considering the timing of my headaches, and the pain and vomiting I get at times. It just didnt add up. In fact, they believe its something that was actually triggering my migraines instead. So I decided with the advice of my husband and migraine doctor to go see a second opinon. I went to go see another GI. When I went to go see him, and told him everything plus he saw the records in the computer of my hospital visit and tests, he then thinks I was just "stress". I pleaded to him to help me cause I said he is my only hope at this time because he is my 2nd opinion right now. So he decided to give me some more blood tests. Now I am waiting to go see him in a few weeks, but I have this feeling he will tell me they havent found anything. My friend's mother, and my mom has told me to also go see a GYN doctor as well. I am setup for an ultrasound next week. But if I did 2 cat scans and a mri, wont that show normal as well? I am so upset at this point that yeah its getting to depression because I am so tired every day now, I am constantly losing weight, and dehydrating. I drink water like its going out of style soon, but yet cant keep nothing else down. I am so embarrassed at times that I cant even drive anywhere without vomiting in the middle of the street somewhere having people thinking u are suffering from a hangover. I dont know what to do, because I seriously thought we was finally on the right path when they thought a stone may of been blocking the bile duct causing me to have acute pancreatitis. Because I did some research on that, and found that my symptoms are the exact same thing, but to find out its not that at all through tests. I dont know what to do, and yet I find myself searching the internet for something or someone to help me. Thanks guys for listening and hopefully can direct in me in the right direction. :-(

Sharisse

P.S. Sorry so long, I just wanted to make sure I didnt leave out any details so someone can help me.

if you get this my best friend is going through the same thing rite now 
and just wondering wat helpt you in the end for the naussia and vomiting 
its bad need help pleas

Hope you find out what is wrong I too have been having the same symptoms except without the headaches and the doctors look at me like I am making it up I am a nurse and know something is wrong.

You should definetly make the doctors check you my grandmother had the exact same symptoms and the doctors said it was nothing until they found out she haf gallbladder cancer,of course by this tine it was too advanced they gave her 2/3 months of life,but she passed away a week after being diagnosed

Sharisse, I SURE hope you're better by now! My niece went thru something very much the same thing recently, and they finally surmised that it was 'just' IBS, irritable bowel syndrome. My brother and sister, too. So, it runs in the family. There are certain foods they are to avoid, but they gave them all drugs to manage their symptoms. Stress certainly is a trigger. But for you, I would recommend that since the Drs. did NOT find anything, that you make an appointment to go see a naturopathic physician. They WILL find out what is bothering you. I wish you the best! Gwen

i agree i have the bad stomach pain they keep me up so bad i cant sleep had lots of test but nothing was found been in an out of the hospitil but each time they send me home so back in here they doing more test so hopefully this time they will know what is going on so im kinda just tired because i get no sleep