My mother has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and I have to say that is just another illness she has to deal wit (beside diabetes and migraine). I really hoped that it was something that would pas after some period, but unfortunately, that i snot the case. Anyway, is Celebrex the best anti inflammatory drug on the market?

You should know that Celebrex really is medication that treats symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis effectively. And also helps with some other rheumatoid forms, such as osteoarthritis and deals with inflammation in general. Still, it has some unwanted side effects, which could induce serious complications in people that have some heart problems. So, before acquiring this drug, she should talk to her doctor.

CELEBREX IS WONNNNNNDERFUL!! I have Fibromyalgia and it REALLY helps with the pain! Ive been on it for years and have had no side effects