Main problem concerning my ulcerative colitis is enormous pain I am suffering from. Sometimes it is that hard that it becomes difficult to bear. My new medicine is Dipentum, so I am wondering if this one will help me to reduce this pain. Has anyone already tried this? How good is Dipentum in reducing pain associated with ulcerative colitis?

I had the similar problem like you. I was not even able to sleep because of that pain. My ulcerous colitis was in progress. But when I got Dipentum that was all gone for good. I still have ulcerous colitis, but I am not in pain any more. And, beside that my disease is under control now. All this gives me an idea that has control under my own life, again.

i have ulcertive colitis as well i was on a high dose of prednisone for it for about 2 months and it just masked the pain which i know is very severe now im trying to come off steroids and i have the severe pain again and im trying lialda for its treatment it made me sicker i dont recomend it ill prob try the drug u said has helped u let us know if it works!?