I had so many problems with diarrhea; it was almost difficult to live with it. It was impossible to even leave house without worrying. Eventually I was so sick and tired of all this so I went to the doctor. After some tests, he told me that I have ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis is a form of bowel inflammation, and the inflammation was the reason for my diarrhea. I got Dipentum as therapy, so I wonder; will Dipentum reduce inflammation inside the bowel?

Dipentum is the best medicine you can get for your problems. It was made to reduce or to treat inflammatory process in bowel. But if your main problem was diarrhea you should take medicine at the end of the meal in order to stop further problems with your stool. I use this medicine too, and I am completely satisfied with it. My doctor is too, because my bowels are in better condition now.