I was on birth control for a while and i got off of it about 3 months ago. sincee then me and my boyfriend have had sex, pull out method, stupid i know. i havent gotten my period since ive been off of the pill and last week i got what i thought was my period but it was lighter than normal and only lasted for 24 hours around had no crmaps or anything during this time. after the 24 hours ish of red it just stopped.then  for the past 3 days ive had a very light discharge of light brown and pinkish along with cramps very low in my abdomin. some of my syptoms include

• fatigue
  • headaches
  • nauseous but no vomiting
  • cramps
  • lower back pain
  • loss of apetite
  • dont enjoy drinking things i have before, dont sit well in my stomach
  • a full/bloating feeling in my lower stomach
  • slight dizziness

Ive taken 2 tests and they both said negative but i was told that in implantation cases you have to wait up to 3 weeks for a positive result and that i should ust get a blood test. someone please give me advice!! is there a chance i could be pregnant??? or is it due to me stopping birth control?

If you had unprotected sex then there are always chances you could be pregnant, test in about 2 weeks time maybe :)