i just got birth control pills today, and i wondering if i could start them on whatever day i choose. could i start them tomorrow even though i havent gotten my period yet? %-)

you could but recommended to start once your period has started. if you're sure you arent prenant i dont see the harm in started it now.

hey im 20 yrs old Ive been on birth control pills for 2-3 yrs now and i recently stopped taking them a good 3 months ago. Since then my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex and i have yet to get prego.... I last had my period about a week and half ago ( the 15th (ish) hehe) but lately ive been feeling extremely emotional and tired i cant seem to get myself out of bed Im breaking out with acne all over my face and .. Today I had a really sharp pain in my lower left abdomin... Could I be prego or am i just ovulating? Ive never had pains or any signs of ovulating in the past.... so i thought it was weird.

I'd say you're beginning to feel the effects of stopping the pill. When i stopped thats when i noticed i was experiencing everything you listed. And i thinks its because the pill regulates not only your cycle, but your hormones too, that would be why you're breaking out and feeling tired and emotional. The pains could be ovulation or just slight premenstrual cramps which women on the pill rarely feel. Get used to it. lol. But just to be on the safe side id take a home preg test.