I was supposed to have my period on the 17th of April, but instead it came on the 6th of April and only lasted for two days. It was really light. And lately I've been more tired, peeing more frequently, feeling bloated, more irritable, and I've had weight loss, and I dnt really eat much anymore, and it hasn't even been cold outside but yet I'm getting cold like symptoms, runny nose and stuffy nose. My stomach has been cramping and hurting. Sometimes even more after I eat and my back has dull pain to it and I've been getting headaches almost everyday, I have dizzy spells, and sometimes I just feel sick to my stomach like I could throw up. I took a test on the 6th of April and it came back negative. My nxt period isn't until May 11th. And I'm getting anxious to kno. Can anyone help me to see what I should do.

I'M WONDERING THE SAME, MY PERIODS SEEM NORMAL ONLY IT'S USUALLY THE 15TH OF EVERY MONTH. LAST MONTH IT CAME ON THE 17 AND THIS ON THE 19, I'M EXTREMLY BLOATED, VERU IRRITABLE. BACK HURTS CONSTANTLY, FATIGUE, AND A VERY LOW APPITITE. I GET FULL AS SOON AS I EAT, I PEE MORE THAN USUAL AND MY JEANS SEEM A TAD TOO TIGHT. I TOOK A HOME PREGNACY TEST IT SAID NEGATIVE, I'M NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON EXAXTLY BUT I'M SCARED BECAUSE IF I AM PREGNANT WHY AM I STILL BLEEDING, CAN THAT HURT MY BABY OR PUT HIM/HER AT RISK.

SOMEONE PLEASE HEAR MY CRY TELL ME SOMETHING!!!!!