Hello, i was wondering if bloating and light cramps were normal if you are pregnant..?? i havent taken a test yet im 2 weeks late for my period.. but i keep having a light cramp in my stomach and i've felt bloated for a couple days.. help please

Yes these are common, in fact for many of the early weeks woman have reported feeling like they were going to get their "AF" during their pregnancy. This is usually just the adjustment period of hormones, the changing uterus (its thickening and so forth) and eventually the extra blood volume in your body.

If you find out you aren't pregnant be certain to see your family doctor or your OBGYN for follow up tests on your thyroid, as well as ovarian cysts, weight, and the many other reasons for being late. Keep us posted if you are pregnant or not!

Let me tell you that I have had two miscarriages and had the exact same symptoms both times. The symptoms felt the same this time arount, too, only this time the doc has me on progesterone. From the day after my missed period, I started feeling EXTREMELY bloated, almost like my abdomen and body would explode. I had to avoid salt. Then all of a sudden in my 6th week, I woke up one Saturday morning and all of the symptoms were going away. I tried not to think of the worst, but waited until the next day. Well, once again, by breasts were getting soft, weren't hurting, wasn't urinating as much and didn't feel the pressure on my bladder and though for sure I was miscarrying again. So I insisted on going to the hospital only to find out I was all wrong. The baby is doing fine by the sonogram at 6&1/2 weeks. Just wanted to post this because no one has described these same symptoms that I've had. Hope it will be helpful to mothers expecting with a history of miscarriage.

i am having the same kind of symptoms....just wondering how you are doing now?

like ive been bloating and have the cramps and have been eating a lot more food thatn usual and i want hwlp so bad

Hi, im quite anxious because of bloating i have had cramps and bloating for a while, i had a 2 day period which is unusual! thought id wait a week to see if pregnant syptoms go.... as before the period i was convinced i was pregnant, the cramps were really strange, they have gone now though, back aches have gone boobs arent sore but im bloated still, stomach feels hard and i just feel different. Dont know if im getting worked up over nothing or this is a common symptom. Any ideas??..... i will do a test just busy busy at the moment, and they aint cheap!!!

hello, well i've had bloating and cramps to....i also had nausea and my breast hurt. i've been this way for a week and a half now....i missed my period for 2 onths now, and i just took a pregnancy test this morning....nd it was negative...dis would only b my second day of missing my period this month, i was just gonna wait til nxt week to take another one but i was wondering, wat else can it be???

I'm with you. My husband and I have been trying since November. My period is overdue a week and I'm experiencing extreme bloating and cramping. My boobs are sore, I feel like I have to poop constantly, my boobs are sore, and I'm really tired. I took a pregnancy test and the line that indicates pregnancy was a bit faded but still visible. I'm really hoping that if I am pregnant, nothing is wrong.

Ive been experience bloating for About 3 days now and I'm bloating not all around my tummy just the bottom were my uterus is is that normal? and I've been really gassy also feel like I have been eating more, If I'm pregnant I would be 2 weeks pregnant I'm scared and unsure of what to do. Any replies would be great thanks :)

I really need help (I ended up throwing up a couple days before I came on)My period was due march 30 but I ended up having my period april 5...but when I came on it only lasted 2 days when my cycle is 6 days..its was a heavy flow but cut short..I've had late periods before but never had a late period that lasted only twp days...every since I came off on april 7 I've been bloating just about everyday...could I be pregnant??

Were you pregnant?

U maybe having a phantom pregnancy... that mean u can get all the symptoms of being pregnant & not be... Alot of people that try mostly to have a phantom pregnancy

I have been having the same problem, I have been having abdominal pain the last week and a half, I have been having to poop more, And my breast have been hurting for about 3 weeks, And ive been really tired, were you prego

Hello Courtney

I've just read your post and I've had the exact same symptoms as you.

Could you please let me know if you were pregnant or not?

I don't want to do a test just yet

Thanks

Jessy :)

Hi I'm 10 days late for my period and I'm usely on time I've done 6 pregnancy test in the afternoon all negative I've got bloating and stomach cramping also have sure boobs and going to the toilet alot more than usual and feeling sick also feel shattered most of the time and putting a little wait on my belly but I'm getting very worried about it and I keep thinking it's something more serious please can someone help