Okay, I really need your help. This happened about 2 to 3 weeks ago. My boyfriend and I dried hump fully dressed he was wearing his boxers and jeans, I had my panties, leggings (since it was cold) and jeans on. I asked if he ejaculated and he said no. But i don't know my period isn't always on the same date but it usually doesn't delay this much it should've been here in the 20th and now it's the 24 I have been stressing too much about this and I think that's making it delay even more I am having some cramps but I'm still really scare I've read that it's not possible but it's still freaking me out please help. I want serious answers please..!

Hi Guest,

Yes, it's possible but not very likely.

If you were both clothed then it is unlikely sperm could get INTO your vagina.  If it did not, then you can not get pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Well I didn't feel anything go in me, I've never had sex so I wouldn't know? And it didn't last long. But there were so many layers of clothes that I do doubt it... And I asked if he came even a little and he said no. I don't think I am pregnant he didn't touch me or anything I didn't feel anything wet, ugh I don't know but I think what's causing the delay on my period is that stress, I'm bearly 16 and we started school this month and there was a really big change on my time, we broke up this month too and it got me really stressed out but Thank you for replying:) Oh and I have been getting cramps so I don't know..

Hi Guest,

Changes in your schedule and stress can cause your period to be late.

I don't think you are pregnant from your description.

Hope it helps.

Yeah, I really think I didn't I'm trying not to stress about it since I have been really worried and I was just delaying it. Thank you so much I hope it comes soon! :)