LMC/30 Aug 2010 (early meneus) 26 day cycle
lasted 21/2 days had Sex on the 2 Aug 2010
started clear blue ovulation kit on the 6th
Ovulation begain slightly dark blue on the 9th
on the 10th had sex and clear blue was dark blue (ovulation taking place)
on the night of the 10th had sex again
11th clear blue was alittle lighter
12th Spotted for a few hours light pink-feeling bloated, like I had to have a bowl movement
On the morning of the 13th going to go running, spotted light brown, started cramping all day, had to come home during lunch and lay down, peeing alot
On the 14th started headaches and backaches, no real appitite, went to the doc in the morning she said to keep track of spotting and if it gets heavier come and see her, also did a unine sample for UTI came back fine told me to cut back on excerising, peeing alot, hips started hurting like needed to be stretched, at night crampping, increase in bowl movments
On the 15th Spotted light brown headaches backaches cramping, could not sleep felt like I was wide awake but tired, noticed pee is alot stronger and yellower, gasy, moody
16th Headaches backaches, yellow pee, went home at lunchtime tired layed down with headache, back to work had a bit more energy than normal. Crampy at night and very gassy, had a craving for a salad with chicken and jealopeaos with cheese and ranch dressing, moody, runny nose. , Hot flashes at work.
17th Early in the morning craving for slim jim hot, Drank tea in the morning hoping not to get a headache. Backache still there, appetite increase, gassy, moody, was lazy all day, started gaining weight was worried had no appetite, making myself eat, crampy every once in awhile like shooting pains slight nausea this morning, hot flashes in the morning had to turn up ac in house.
Took a home pregnancy test early one and negative results but they didnt turn out till 15 minutes later peed to much on the stick.
Wish me luck, no sore boobs, no enhanced smells. 19 day of cycle i think i tested way to early!

Look I don't know if you are excited to become pregnant but despite all you have stated, it doesn't sound to me like you are pregnant. Its way too soon for you to have any symptoms related to being pregnant. All this sounds to me like an imbalance of hormones which is normal for any woman. But if you want to be certain if you are pregnant or not. The best thing to do next to going to a doctor is to buy and test with a home pregnancy test at least 3 days after the expected time of your period. Many pregnancy tests promise results as early as 5 days before your missed period but have been wrong. Symptoms for being pregnant can also be symptom free. Not all women that become pregnant have the naseau, the sore boobs, etc........ I have had four kids and 3 I had no symptoms! My last one was the only one that gave me to sore boobs, cravings etc.... good luck and if you are wanting to get pregnant, be patient and don't stress over it cause the more you try to get pregnant, the more you will get disappointed. Just enjoy the intimacy with your boyfriend and when you least expect it, you'll conceive.

I am a very active runner, and periods usually are like clockwork. every 28 days.
I could possible have a hormone inbalance.
We were trying to get pregnant, this was the first month I have tried. The other months I have been clearly scared of getting pregnant.
I really know my body and the past two months it feels like there is a hormone inbalance.
I do have Graves Disease, it never goes away, but i havent been on meds since 2007. I get tested for T3, T4 and THS every six months. There symtoms are some what the same but not close enough.

Well I have no appetite, and constantly wet, today I have a dull pain in my left lower hip/abdominal groin area. My knees feel as if they are weeker and ligaments are strechier. I cant sit long, I can feel my back aching, cramping went away though, a 7 more days till my Meneus. Relaxed most of the day though feel energized but calm just dont feel as productive. Did homework buta sense of calmness.