Okay, here's my story. I'm not sure what I can really do but wait at this point, but I need to get it out because there's no one I can really talk to about it.

The last couple of days I've been feeling kind of crampy and bloated. I chalked it up to indigestion or intestinal disturbance, since my period is not due for another couple of weeks. Then yesterday, out of the blue, I started bleeding a very pink/light red. It wasn't enough to stain my underwear, but showed up on the tp when I wiped. Then last night it went away, but this morning I woke up and had bled quite a bit overnight...and it's still going. Still pink and watery-looking, too.

So I started thinking...what could this be? I started looking up the symptoms, and now I'm panicking. I thought back and this is what I came up with. I got my period on March 6th. Had unprotected sex on March 16th. Period is due April 2nd. Spotting started on March 23rd.

I'm 36 years old and have never, in the 24 years that I've been menstruating ever been more than a couple of days late (and that was only a few times), have never had any abnormal bleeding or spotting between periods, and have no children, so I have no idea what to think.

Can anyone help? If I take a pregnancy test now will it really tell anything? Should I just wait the two agonizing weeks to see if my period comes?

Its really too soon right now to take a test, you would have to at least wait about a day or so before your period is due, it could be implantation bleeding, a few women experiance this, but it could also be due to other things as well, such as cysts or indometrious...If your period doenst start when its time and the test says neg, you could talk to your obgyn about this and see what they suggest...WIsh You Well