my boyfriend fingered me yesterday and like before he start he touched his penis and like I'm not sure whether his hand contains pre-cum(semen) and like after seconds, I touched his penis like the hole I mean where male's sperm comes out and like I feel some liquid around there , afterwards I asked my boyfriend and he was like he didnt touched those pre-cum but I don know whether i should trust him or not,my question is like as if a male got some pre-cum like little bit on his finger and he fingered a girl , is it possible for a girl to get pregnant ? if it is possible are the chances high?I'm really worried could anyone please help me with this?thank you very much
*I'm experiencing tender breast right now, I think thats because my period is coming soon,my period came on the 1st Oct and ended on the 6th Oct*

Im in a same situation like this, can anyone help? she did have her period 2 days after the intercourse, im worried, someone help please?