My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 15 days ago, I got my period the next day but my friend (who is a mother) told me I could still be pregnant. What are the chances of it?

Personally. Yes , I think it is a slight chance you can still be preggo. I takes time for conception and fertilization. You body could have been confused because it was so close to ur cycle. My cousin has been preggo and still had her cycle for 2 months during her pregnancy. When she found out she was 4months. She knew because she was getting bigger and having stomach pains. she went for an ultasound. She was definitly PREGGO!! so I would say yes. I hope this helps. GOOD LUCK :)

Thanks you were a big help. :)

I was on the depo and got my last shot June 2012 my periods came back in November 2012 but only last three days or more sometimes just two days.. I have periods like that every three months and last week I started my period on a Friday and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex multiple times and Sunday night my period just all together stopped we had unprotected sex more til Monday afternoon its been a week and my period never came back I'm wondering if I'm pregnant or if I was ovulating that Sunday or Monday am I even able to get pregnant? I feel bloated and smell things alot stronger and I eat alot more then usual I feel as if I am about to start a period help pleaseee