ok so heres the deal my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and my last period was on April 16, 2007 and we had sex on the 28th, 29th, 1st, and then on the 9th. Around the 30th my breasts started hurting really bad especially my nipples and i've had little bumps on my breasts that look kinda like goose bumps but they have been there since my breats started hurting. On the 9th I had an achy pain not like cramps and then on the 10th I had a little pinkish bleeding that was only there when I wiped and it wasnt there every time I went to the restroom and the same thing so far today. I've taken a test and it said negative but I'm afraid its too early to detect anything. I'm supposed to start around the 13th that is the 28th day of my cylce and my period has usually come around the 28th day.

:-D I've had four children in less than 5 years, and what you described is exactly what happened to me. The tests do take atleast 3 weeks until read positive. Good Luck I think you defenitely are.