hi there, i am 24 yrs old and my husband and i were married dec06. my last period started on 6 jan '07 , and on 22,23,24 jan we had unprotected sex. on the 1st feb up to 11 feb i had spotting - dark brown, small spots on my panty liner. waited for my period still, nothing. i went to my gyno 19 jan , did blood test and result was negative. did 2 hpts on 26feb, results also negative. still no period and today is 1 march..what's wrong with me? i am not stressed, im in good health, normal weight...but recently felt slight nausea ( no vomitting) , lower back ache, stomach bloating, dizziness.
I am not sure what to think of this, am i possibly pregnant??

im in the same boat. i have found myself, missing my period, only a couple of blood spots, ive done 4 urine tests all neg and had a blood test also neg. im quite confused, im always on my period like clockwork. ive neva been preg bfore. i hope there is any 1 who shine a light, thanks

Spotting blood can happen for all kinds of different reasons, and pregnancy is only one of them. You might have a hormonal imbalance, a condition like PCOS or endometriosis, or an infection. It doesn't have to be anything serious so don't worry too much, but do keep an eye on it. Since you've already been to the doctor and they're not worried (or you would have mentioned that I assume), just monitor things for now and write down if it happens again... how much spotting there was and on what dates. It could help later. 

I really don't think you're pregnant if you've had negative pregnancy tests at the doctor's and at home. 

Hi, Please don't take any pill for having period.just wait for 3 months.I heard many cases .It happened with me 2 times but I went wrong and take pill and got my period.One of friend didn't take pill after negative blood test and she have +blood test after 3 months so wait....
Good luck

Hello !

Yes I'm with the same story. I had lite spotting 5 days before my period date & yes my period never showed up I'm 2 weeks late & that never happened with me before. Also I have done total of 4 HPT's the last one I did was when I was a week late & I just have decided to not do them anymore.

I have read if it's any help that in fact there has been times where both urine & blood test come back negative & they are pregnant after all. Have also read were urine test don't show positive for some reason till pregnancy is 7 or 10 weeks far.

But I have decided not to do anything till I miss my next period. Since I have always been rite on time & I'm not having any pains or discharge that leads me to anything bad. I will know for sure if I miss the nest one. Because also my nipples are hurting & didn't before & headaches are almost on day basis & never had them before. Being tired is my everyday story. ;-) So like I told my husband even if they showed negative feeling all these symptoms that I never had before tells me very different.

Good Luck ! :-D

i'm in a similar situation as well... i ususally have a 29 day cycle but its now been 47 days and nothing!! No signs that my period is on the way either. I've been feeling a bit nauseous and lacking energy but apart from that nothing. I'm going to give it unti monday and then go 2 the doctors for a blood test i think.

Has anyone had anything similar - if so how did it turn out?

I'm right there with you girls. I have been spotting for 3 weeks today (off and on, mostly on) and no real AF and no postive test (haven't had a blood test but negative home tests). I am not sure exactly when my LMP began. I had surgery on July 10th (minor knee surgery) and I know AF was good and gone before then. I typically have a 28 day cycle like clockwork. If I count the 10th as the beginning of my LMP, I'm on day 40. Like I said before though, I know AF was gone by the 10th. I usually have 5-6 days of AF and she was gone for at least a week so I'm on at least day 50 with no AF, plenty of symptoms, no positive HPT and spotting off and on for the last 21 days. Ugh! Its crazy! I NEVER spot unless I'm pregnant though. Dh and I just keep waiting... I figure I'll give it a few more days and then go see the doctor.

Hi Everyone,

By reading all these posts, I am glad I am not the only one going through this. My periods have always been iregular, but I am always within 36 days. I always get sore breasts at least 1 1/2 week before I get my period and that is when I know I should be expecting it soon. The last normal period I had was on June 26th, it lasted for 7 days which is normal for me. I missed my period for almost 2 months, and was experiencing every possible pregnancy symptom except for throwing up. At mid August, I started experiencing sore breasts with very mild cramping, as I usually do experience before my period. On the 23rd, I started spotting, but only visible when I wipe and not bright red, but more brown and pinkish colour. It also looked slimy. On the 27 I had a normal flow and that lasted until the 29th. On the 27th was heavy, on the 28th light, and the 29th extremely light. On the 30th I had nothing, and the 31st I started spotting again, but this time I had to wear a pany liner. Again it's brown spotting and today is September 12th and I am still spotting. I am not experiencing any pain or cramping. I have headaches here and there...feel irritated all the time and more exhausted then ever before. I've done hpt on many occasions and one blood test and all came out negative. However, all these test were done before Aug 23rd. My breast, I forgot to mention, are still soo sore. I feel bloated, constipated and lost my interest in most foods I enjoy.
I don't know what to think about this, I have not done another test because I don't want to see another negative, but I wanted to know some of your outsomes. Did you see a doctor? Are any of you pregnant now?
I hope to hear from some of you and hopefully it will encourage me a little.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one going through this either. I am almost 3 weeks late on my MS. (First day of last MS was Sept 3.) I am at day 49 and have been spotting (Brownish/Red) for 2 days. I have been nauseous, feeling fatigued, craving sweets and cheese, and been having cramps in my pelvic area and been having back pain, I have also never felt this bloated or constipated in my life. I also wanted to note that my breasts are very sensitive to anything even if i am taking a shower. I went to look at my nipple the other day and there is a small hole forming in the middle of both of them, could I be pregnant? I have had 2 neg urine tests and 1 positive with a faint, Very faint line. Any suggestions or comments, I would appreciate all the help i can get! Thanks a bunch!

Amanda

I am currently 3 wks late this moring I got up I statrted spotting all of the preg. test where neg. but I have been havin signs and symp. of preg., I stopped spotting at 1 oclock could I be preg
:-(

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I'm almost 3 weeks late for my period. I've had 3 negative hpts and had a urine test done at a clinic also negative. I've not spotted at all, but the only symptoms i've got are the nausea, back pain, constipation, headaches, and the veins in my breasts are much more visible with even darker area's to them. The doctor told me to wait 2 weeks to re-test but I think i might wait till the beginning of the next month since htps are not cheep when testing all the time.

Okay so Im in a similar boat, but not exactly... Im in california going to school. I went on vacation for a month in a half, and ended up hookingup with an ex boyfriend through out the summer. my bestfriend and I are on the same period sched. as sad as it is... if one of us is on our period and the other one isnt we freak out!! thats only happend twice, and that was my bestfrined. she actually ended up being pregnant both times... with 2 gorgeous godsons later...im starting to freak out.

my ex and i had unprotective sex, and yes at 21 years old. im not totally nieve i know i can still get pregnant with the pull out method.. pre-ejaculant come.. i understand that whole ordeal..

well my situation is.. my bestfriend was on her period 2 weeks ago... i spotted... litterally for 2 days. and it wouldnt even be an entire day afair.. i would spot a little bit for an hour or so and thats it... no period. so 2 weeks later...
now for the past couple day ive had horrible headaches. stress from school... and just totaly crappy feeling totally feeling sick. achey.. just sucky.. mostly bad pain in my abdomin and lower back.. then out of no where. i started my period today.. heavy flow.. which i neverrr have!!! and totally BADDD unbareable cramps where i havent gotten out of my bed yet! im on my laptop in bed!!! iat first i thought i was pregnant.. but with having my period i dont think i am.. is there a possiblity that i was?? and this is me loosing it?

any words would be nice... anything....

my period is regular and comes on first of each month this month-jan- it didn't i began spotting on the 22 of jan i have taken 4 pregnancy tests including one from the doctors is there a possibility of me being pregnant

Hi, I'm going threw the same stuff. I'm 19 yrs old and I just got off the depo shot about 5 months ago. I am having really sharp pains in my pelvic area and my boops are really sore and are getting bigger. I did a pregnancy test and a blood test both negitave. My mother and sister think Im pregnant but the doctor said Im not. I am on my period right now and its very lite. the pains started about a month ago and its really bad when I play around with my nephews or do anything else like lifting things that arent even that heavy.Will Someone please respond and tell me if this is normal and what you think I should do. Thanks

hi im 2 weeks late but today i had spotting of a normal period. i have the implant in now for 4 months and i have really bad back ache ??? anyone please help ?? x