i m 29 n planning 4 a baby , my first day of my last period z 25th oct.Had sex with my hubby on 9th, 11th n 13th of nov approx around my ovulation time( found through OPK).Mean time i m using prenatal tablets too. Till 16th Nov(sterday)OPK showed positive but my white discharge stopped on 14th itself. I have abdominal cramps often n pain in my left ovary , very slight heaviness in left breast which i get at times, it z not usual as i get before my monthly periods. I cld also notice small break down of white discharge in my urine( sorry it may appear gross but wanted to mention). So i jus wanna no how early i can use sensitive HPT to detect if i m pregnant.
Really i feel frustrated to wait until my next period cycle ( nov 30th).Pls help me...

thanks.

I am the same boat of waiting and I hate it so very much. If you want you could always use a pregnancy test, one that states that it is sensitive enough to detect an early pregnancy but if you are pg you may not get a result yet even with that test. It depends on what you are wanting but if you are feeling pain in your ovary I think you should contact your doctor just be on the safe side.

thx for your response. I had left ovary during ovulation time n not now. anyways i hav dr appointment on 29th nov . fingers crossed.