Hi, im 16 and im a virgin but 2 months ago my boyfriend i were fooling around and there was some heavy touching involved. I wasn't anywhere near his penis, im pretty sure. After that i did have my periods. But ive read some articles that says you could still have your period if your pregnant. And now my periods late by 3 weeks. Im always tired these day and i dont know why, my schedule and everything has been the same. AND im pretty skinny normally but the other day my mom realised the bottom part of my stomachs looking a little big. I WAS DEAD SCARED! And now ive added on weight! I also always feel like peeing. Which is really wierd because i harldy drink water. Both are symptoms of pregnancy.I've got school certificate coming up soon but im not that stressed so it shouldnt be effecting my periods. My periods never been this late! IM WORRIED SICK! I cant stop worrying!Theres no way i can tell my parents. HELP! AM I PREGNANT!??

to get pregnant the sperm must meet the egg, correct? so unless his sperm got inside your vagina than you should not become pregnant, i would recommend going to the doctors about it, or get yourself a pregnancy test, because all we can do is tell you based on the situation, which is a very inaccurate thing to be doing.

steadygrower124:

uhm, ive thought about going to the doctors or getting a home pregnancy test, but don't i need to be over 18, or need parents consent for that?

And i forgot to add, im having stomach cramps from yesterday, and even now. But there no sign of period:'(:'(