hi i m a 22 yr old girl, i never had a intercorse with my bf but somtimes we just hav fun by comin close to each other n tochin each other genital indirectly that is above underclothes, i want to know can i get pregnant this way %-) kindly reply as soon as possible

hey, i am 17 years old, and my twin sister had sex. Well i have heard stories that i can get pregnant that way. Well last month, my period was just spotting. Now i am 7 weeks pregnant. i am afaid to take a pregnancy test or tell my parents. My friends think that i cant get pregnant from my sister. Is impossible, but i dont know. Please get an answer for my curiousity

You need to have sexually intercourse to become pregnant there is no other way to become pregnant unless the males body fluid is inside you. You cannot get pregnant if your sister has had sex nor can you get pregnant by just touching or rubbing each other it is impossible! If you are that worried about your period you could have become stressed and that will alter your period, but believe me you are not pregnant unless you have had sexual intercourse! FACT!!

i am pregnant now . it is so painful. the only reson i got pregnant was b/c i had unprotected sex

Painfu?? How is your pregnancy painful?

Let's say you give a guy a bj and HIS sperm is on his fingers then WITHOUT wiping them, he fingers you.. can you get pregnant from that? I have heard yes and no.

I am 18 years old and I am a virgin. I have only kissed a boy once and that is it. I live alone have only a few friends whom are all female. This is the weird part, I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well I though it was the bug that been going around turns out - I'm pregnant- they have run test after test and all confirm this. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I don't go out at all. I work, go home and go to school this is my life. they are running test to see how it is even possible. I will post again as i get more information. so scared

yes it is possible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse as long as there is an ejection of sperm. i am 16 .. and i dont know if i am pregnant, i dont hav a sexual intercourse but my friend did, i am always with her when we have classes, and i feel the symptoms of being pregnant , i dont know why.. i am so scared :'(

hi. i just wanna ask if it is possible to be pregnant by having an activity with my
bf but its not a sexual intercourse actually.it's a kinda
i don't have anything underneath while my bf is on top of me on his briefs. can it be possible to be preggy
please reply so scared..??

hi. im 20 could it be possible for me to get pregnant??
this is the scenario:
i had a sexual activity with my bf. it's not actually an intercourse its just that kinda
im naked underneath with my bf on top of me with his briefs.could the sperm
flow
down to my uterus?? could it make me pregnant??please post your reply im so scared.

Omg , that is exactly the same situation i am in.
I havent gotten my period in 2 months , but this is normal for me because i usually get my period every 2-3 months. If you've missed your period, it may be a cuase of dieting or stress.
i've read yes and no, but mostly was no, because sperm dies as soon as it hits air. Unless your bf was inside of you, it wouldnt be possible. I might go for a check soon, i'll let you know ! GOOD LUCK!

u can get pregnant if u have the mans sperm on ur fingers and u touch ur vagina but the sperm might not make it to that point!

A lot of people ask me this question and my answer's always the same: we're going to have to go all the way back to the civil war, when a stray bullet pierced the testicle of a Union soldier and lodged itself in the ovaries of an 18 year old girl who was actually 20 feet from him at the time... Well, the baby was fine and she was very happy... of course the soldier was a little pissed off!

I suppose it is a form of intercourse, but... not for everyone. Those who love action, maybe...

yes it is still possible to get pregnant, because one drop of a mans semen contain millions of sperm if there is contact with female genitalia (even if not through penetration) then there is a posiblity that you can become pregnant.

Listen, you kids should NOT be replying to another kid's post. I'm a 25 year old mother of a 3 year old and I'm shocked at the advice you are giving this girl.

First of all, yes you can get pregnant without having sex. If sperm in any way touches your genitals whether there is a chance the sperm died first or not, you CAN get pregnant. The chances may be very small, but it is possible.

Secondly, to the person who gave the advice to the guys that if their girlfriend is bitchy to have unprotected sex with her... you first need to be slapped, then taken back to sex ed, and spend a few months REALLY learning about sex and how things work. That is advice I would ONLY give to monogamous, married couples. Not to teenagers. You do not tell a teenager to have unprotected sex in order to get their girlfriend out of a poor mood.