um.. i was playing with my boyfriend's 'bell', and got some precum on my finger. It dried though.. I then placed my finger just by my opening... and rubbed it around.

Is there any chance i could be pregnant?

all replies welcome

x x 15yrs x x

Sperm dies when it dries out so if it was completely dried out and wiped off then theres really no chance. If it was still wet at all and there was any sperm in that precum then theres a small chance. Nothing to get too worried about. I would avoid doing what you did next time though.

i fooled around with my BF and gave him head. things led to another and we ended up having unprotected sex but he didn't cum. is there a chance that i could be pregnant? i was a virgin. i have done some research and i had my period the week before this happened. we did this one week ago. any replies welcome.

Celebrity
technically not... have protected sex! not just becouse there is possibility you could get pregnant, but STDs girl...

Hi..this is my problem you see, my last period was on jan 25 (start date) and i usually have it for three to 4 days. The problem was that it was a late period. I mean, my last last period was on december 18 or 19 and I was supposed to have my next period on around the third week of january around 11-17 or atleast before jan 20. i had my period late which drove me crazy and in tears out of fear since me and my boyfriend kinda got into the act (no condom) around 11-17 but not all the way. It didnt even went in all the way...just it's head or near half? you get my point...no penetration, no bleeding(first time of course) or anything. and it didn't even last long really. My boyfriend never came in inside of me and I didn't even c*m. I got really worried when my last period got delayed for almost 8 days but thankfully i had it back on jan 25 morning and it was really painful for the first day and remained to feel like my old regular period. then came feb and around feb 9 i started to feel nauseous and out of fear of being preggy i got a preg test and got 3 negative, i used 3 cassettes but only 1 urine sample and i had it an hour after i woke up but i had already eaten, drank water and peed before that so now im not too sure if it was the right choice to use 3 preg tests all at once with the same urine sample. and up till now i get feeling nauseous but i dont vomit at all even if i did try. I keep on peeing (probably because i keep on drinking water and i have a urinary track infection(UTI)) so i couldnt count that. and the sleepiness is actually normal for me. Im just worried why i feel nauseous but dont vomit up until now. my breasts dont hurt at all or have veins, my back doesn't hurt and all those other symptoms. but i kinda lack the appetite probably because of the nauseousness. but anyway,..im just really really worried. dead worried about what im feeling. And i'm also worried about my stomach. I have no one to talk to personally about this.

I need some help from someone??? What are the odds of pregnancy in this situation???

So around the 18th of June my boyfriend and I did make a mistake. We didn't have sex but we were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my vagina. He didn't ejaculate, and I don't think I was around ovulation time (But my periods are often somewhat irregular) I looked up information on pregnancy from pre-*** and it said it is possible but very unlikely. The only obvious way it can happen is if he has a previous ejaculation and didn't urinate since. I had talked to him about it and he said that he did urinate before this all happened. My period is late. It was due on June 30th and now its July 6th and there are no signs of it yet. The other factor though, is emotional stress. And I also just got off of prescribed Prednisone and its a type of steroid and I'm pretty sure that could effect it too. I guess my question comes down to, in this situation what are the odds of pregnancy? And is it possible the prednisone and emotional stress could have caused the late/missed period?

Just speaking from experience, I was fooling around with (my boyfriend at the time) and we used condoms every time we had sex. one time we were doing some foreplay and pre ejaculation got rubbed on my vagina. I didn't think much of it. we put on a condom and had sex. 4 weeks later we found out i was pregnant.

Yesterday my boyfriend fingered me and i think there may have been a small amount of precum on his hand. He told me that he wiped his hand on the bed before fingering me and also that he hadn't ejaculated in 2 weeks. Should I be worried? Please help.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and 7 months and he is 21 and I'm 18, we started fooling around and he ejaculated onto my abdominal area and it leaked near my rear, is there any way I could get pregnant from my butt?