2 weeks back i went to my bf 's house he fingered me deeply so now have pregnancy symptoms anyone help pls is it possible that i can be pregnant without having sex

Hi Nkosie,

What pregnancy symptoms do you have?

Sperm would need to get INTO your vagina, not just near it, for you to get pregnant.

Thanks the symptoms are my breast are painful and i have period pains and also the stomach cramps i feel nauseous

Those symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.
When do you expect your period?

I'm expecting my periods around the 23 but im scared what if some sperms panetrate when we were fooling around

So your last period started around October 26? If this happened two weeks back, then it happened on October 29, day 3 of your cycle.

It would be VERY early for you to get pregnant. You don't normally ovulate until between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max. Timing wise, it just does not work.

Hope it helps.

Hai guyz i went to see the doctor due to painful breast and black nipples i tested negative he said maybe im ovulating but still i feel like there is something since im still experiencing some pain in my bladder and stomach cramps feels like I will go on periods but not. So my question is ovulation can cause this symptoms that i have mentioned above? Thanks