I am 21 years old. Me  and my boy friend got physical the other day.!!! he had worn his boxers. and for prevention he had even worn a condom.... he fingered me... but we did NOT have an INTERCOURSE it was only oral sex. He ejaculated with the condom. This happened on the 3rd or 4th day after my periods are there any chances of me getting pregnant? May be my question is a little sillly but i am too tensed !!! so please tell me if there is a possibility of pregnancy or no? Do i need to take an i-pill? Also please tell me which are the safe days to indulge in  oral sex?

You can't get pregnant anyway other than his penis in your vagina. So there's nothing to be worried about.

My boyfriend stroked me but had his boxers on!!! . he was not out ..  i have heard that preganancy is possible even without the male ejaculating! is it true?

If his penis is not near your vagina or if he doesn't deliberately wipes his precum all up in your vagina there's not a way.

even i had gone through the above mentioned phase... do i need to take an i pill? just to be sure and take better precaution?

.......why would you need to take a pill? Sure use better precautions but I'm done wasting my time because you're stupid.

i think u cant call me stupid .... it was just a mere query!!! its better to be clear right

You're 21...a grown adult. You should know these things. God I hope you never have children because they won't know a damn thing. Do us all a favor and Go get in some sex Ed classes.

This is a blog and i think i wud appriciate it if u please dnt say these things!!! it was just a single question.... why do u hv to comment multiple times on it ?

you can get pregnant by rubbing contact if there is no protection