When I hear that someone has asthma I start to look him differently, it is like you find a long lost friend, you know something about him but not all. I have asthma since I am a kid. I am taking Flovent at the moment but is seems that it dont work to well for me. Doctor told me to try with levalbuterol, but I am afraid I have read some articles in newspapers about it. It wasnt so pretty. They say that it has some serious side effects. Tell me is levalbuterol really so bad?

I can only say that you can find a lot of trash in the newspapers. I dont want to say that these articles are not true but you know how journalist can fill up the story to be more interesting. And what is the more interesting about medications then its side effects? I am using levalbuterol and it works just fine for me. Like every medicine it has possible side effects but I cant say that it is bad. It helps by relaxing and opening air passages and it makes my breathing easier.