I started to use asthma preventive puffers lately. I was thinking that would help, but obviously it made my situation even worst. It seems I have allergy from this. It must sound strange, but that was exactly happened to me. I wonder if there is anyone with the same symptoms. Can you give me any advice how to stop it?

I think we have similar problem with asthma, since I have been using asthma preventive puffers too. They give me very sore throats and severe pain in the chest, which I found out threatened for my health. I had to visit my doctor and ask him more about it. I found out there are some types of inhalers, which have soy and if you were allergic to that, it would be a problem. I have had pneumonia twice from it too, because I have been trying with different asthma preventive puffers. I was very much worried about this, and then I have heard for natural way to cure asthma. I realized there is a natural inhaler that I found effective. This has helped me to reduce the use of the steroid inhalers and thereby minimize the side effects of these drugs. You should try to mix 1/2 Eucalyptus and 1/2 Chamomile essential oil in a small bottle. Inhale this, I am sure it might help you avoid allergy from asthma preventive puffers.

I have the same thing!! I got a puffer about 6 days ago to prevent asthma and over the last 3 days its been worse..first it was always hard to catch my breath but now my chest and back hurts and it hurts to breathe..i dunno if its bad but read the instructions that come with your puffer! Mine said to go to the nearest hospital but my parents dont think its thaat bad.