I have been having asthma problems since I was a kid. I deal somehow with it now, though there were some moments in puberty when I thought I got rid of it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I have been using corticosteroids and bronchodilatators and all that has changed in my condition was brand name of these two medications. Anyway, what would you recommend me Xopenex or Levalbuterol?

You mentioned yourself brand and generic name. Levalbuterol is generic name, while Xopenex is the brand name. So, we are talking of one medication, not two. This drug belongs to a group of bronchodilatators, it opens up air pathways thus making breathing easier. It is used in treating not only asthma, but various lung conditions, including chronic bronchitis. There are some side effects that might emerge like skin rash, swelling of the face, chest pain, headache, weakness. I assume you know who to address to if some of these occur.

is salbutamol inhaler and levabuterol tartarate same?