Its a long story, bear with me. :-) I have anemia..have had it around 2 years now, recently found out im a 10..bear that in mind :-)

around July 09 i noticed that i had the feeling of not being able to breathe, heavy chested, feel like my lungs will close up suddenly, causing panic attacks. I found mold in my apartment and removed it as soon as possible but didnt really visit the doctor thinking it would go away. My friend brought me penicillin from her country, because where i was staying (korea) did not have any apparently. After 10 daysish of that i felt much better and life went on. Beginning of sep i went to taiwan for 3 weeks...its much hotter and more humid down there, so we slept with a/c on every night in a tiny room. Im thinking this triggered my feeling badly again. I got an inhaler down there thinking it could be asthma..i didnt feel it helped me so i didnt use it again. Went back to korea, and got worse. It was quite cold there..so another climate shock..thinking that didnt help. I went to the doctor many times, she kept claiming it was bronchitis though i had no cough at all. I got quite a few shots of..not sure what..useless medicine..and a couple dextrose IVs...i would feel betterish.. but kept getting worse..i noticed on the days it rained and was cold that i felt really bad. Ended up going to chest specialist..got my heart checked out and xray of lungs....lungs came out just fine (though he said he saw some inflammation but "everyone gets that") with the heart the treadmill test was fine..though when i did electrocardiagram? they said i had slight arrhythmia but nothing to worry about. So all of this..not being able to figure out whats wrong..not feeling better..it made me come back to my home in america. Hoping to be properly diagnosed here. Went to the doctor and she immediately diagnosed me with asthma, which i feel she should have run tests on me at least to 100% verify. Because as far as i know..when u have asthma u tend to get alot of wheezing and what not and ive never had that. So she put me on proair and flovent. I did proair for a week straight and with the flovent and now just flovent. Felt better for a few weeks..then got bad again to the point of feeling like i wanted to go to the ER..but thats just a waste of money. Panic set in of course but tried to control it. went back to the doctor and she put me on oral steroids...and told me to start taking zyrtec.. i felt fineish until the 5th day of being on the steroid pills...when i just felt awful and even taking the two puffs of proair my rescue inhaler didnt even work. After that i noticed i felt fine..only the days when i dont take my allergy pill asap i feel like c**p and when i do take it i get better. I have no allergies that i know of but ive never been tested either. Sooooo to wrap things up. wondering if maybe the mold gave me asthma.. or if my anemia...which being a ten i wouldnt think it would make me feel soooo 'asthmatic' if u will.. but if my anemia could be making me feel this way.. btw cold makes me feel better..and when i sleep i have no problems, never wake up coughing like most asthmatics claim...also i notice sometimes that my lips and fingers will tingle and my lips will form a frowning shape that i cant get out of and if it gets real bad my fingers start to stiffen up...i think this is related to hyperventilation syndrome but im never 'hyperventilating' when it happens so i find it odd.. i usually have to go outside in the cold to feel better~~
well i had my tonsils out a week ago and they said they will put a tube down my throat for breathing during the procedure~ they said that with asthmatics the level on the breathing thing will always go up~ well apparently the doctor told my family while i was still asleep after surgery, that he didnt think i had asthma, and the levels did not go up from the tube they stuck in me~~ so im so confused as to what is wrong with me...one doctor says i have asthma..the other says that i dont..if its not asthma then what in the world is wrong with me?!

idk wats wrong with u ... sorry that i cant help ... and fyi.. u dont have to wheeze to be asthmatic ... just so u know...