My baby boy is three months old and he has breathing problems. Those are result of respiratory infections. We have tried everything to stop these infections, but his immunity is very low (I am not breast feeding). Doctor recommended Xopenex for my baby. Is that a right choice? I am just concerned for him.

Bronchodilatator – its main function is dilatation of air passages. It deals with inflammation process at epithet level. In this way, it prevents the possibility of obstruction and asthma attack. It should help your child, but you have to be cautious and give him only the prescribed dosage, you don’t won’t the therapy to be ineffective or to risk the occurrence of side effects.

The doc precribed xopenex every 4 hrs. After reading up on it, I've decided that it would be best to use it only when needed. It's been 9 hrs since my son's first dose and he's still breathing fine.