My little brother is 8 year sold and he has asthma. He never complained much about his health, but one it was very obvious that he has trouble with breathing. We went to a doctor who immediately suggested medication therapy. That was a year ago and his condition is stabilized now. Still, our parents are always trying to find him some new, better medication. This time it is epinephrine. Is that adrenaline?

I think that it is a good thing that your parents are still searching for the best possible treatment for your brother, which will make his life a lot easier. As for Epinephrine, it comes in the form of Nebulizer Solution and I have been using it for problems with asthma too. It helps with shortness of breath, chest pain, and some other symptoms by making air passages much wider, but I have to admit that I dont know if that is adrenaline.

Adrenaline and epinephrine is the same thing. Americans use the name epinephrine for adrenaline.