i am 13 and i've discovered mastrabation when i was maybe in 2nd grade and didn't know what it was. i've been doing it ever since very frequently  and ive never fingered myself i just rub but over the past few years i've noticed my vagina looks loose but the hole couldn't possibly be because i've never touched it. i believe it's the labias that look saggy gross and dark colored and the bottom kind of hangs i don't even know where my holes are. does this ever change i am so ashamed i don't ever want to have sex when i'm older and i'm just embarrassed of my body. please help. 

Don't worry, is normal. When your're a kid your vagina looks tight and your clit is mall, but the lips and the clit get bigger after puberty. It's the equivalent of guys penis getting big, some girls get bigger clits and lips, some stay relative small.
About the whole, it's at the bottom part of the vagina between the lips, you have to spread them open to see it. But if you're a virgin you might not see it because the hymen is covering the entrance, and to be honest it all looks kinda the same down there xD
Long story short, don't worry, it's normal, it's part of the puberty changes. I would love to know If I was able to help you :)

If you can't see the hole how can you say it looks loose? Your labias won't look saggy gross and dark to the guy who is lucky enough to be allowed to see it and you have to make sure he knows that he's very lucky to be eating it.

Haha so im guessing your a guy XD

Yes and I was taught to breathe through my ears by my first girl.