OK Men,

What do you like better small or large labia. I know it is normal to be larger down there, but what would you want if you had a choice? Do y'all really like the small size like the porn stars have? I am thinking about having my'n made smaller. I am saving myself for marriage and I want to feel confident about my size. Be honest...do men like?

noname wrote:

OK Men,well love there's nothing more sexy to me than to see a women in tight jeans and to see her lips print this really turn me on so if your mate have a problem with that then look me up you are perfectly normal and some men love it.

I like bigger labia. But I like diferrent shapes too. there is no PERFECT size or shape because diferrent men find deferant things sexy. I DON'T like the tiny porn star lips, I like there to be something to touch. Don't change yours. Imagine you do, then find out that though you your man never told you, he likes them bigger (and you've reduced them) also I've read that reducing the reduces your feelling.DON'T DO IT!!! !

Im a man and i get turned on by big labia, bigger is definately better! i dont know why? maybe its because if a woman is dememed to have a larger vagina, that it is a natural thing, that that woman would have a better chance of having less complications during giving birth?

Possibly the same as mosty women like a big penis? the thought of ejaculating deeper, and thus increasing the chance of inpregnation???

BIGGER LABRA BETTER!!!

Guest wrote:

noname wrote:

[/quote

If I were you I would leave it as nature intended, men will joke amongst themselves about big labs and come up with childish names like beef curtains but its all about individuality and I personally find all labias facinating and a huge turn on especially large ones. Be proud of what you have, real men are not put off by labia size. Never get your lips altered because if a man doesn't like what you have he is not worth it. That is what it is all about everyone is different. I love seeing women with big labias and also ones with tiny ones. Stop worrying all vaginas are beutiful.
I hope that has given you the confidence to be proud of your p***y.
In responce to your question I have found big labias a minority so therefore I like to see something down there that resembles a woman not a little girl. But to be honest men love all p***y so stop worrying!!!!

A simple, straight forward reaction from The Netherlands.

Why change something that makes you unique? Oh yes...size matters....IN YOUR HEAD!

You will find someone who loves it or will learn to love it. If not..find someone else.

I had girlfriends in many shapes, sizes and colours. They all had their own personal things I liked or they liked about me.

For me....big lips are great to tease and play with, but there are many other things to enjoy.

Don't chage it...use it.

Ive stummbled across this site after putting 'Large Labia' in a search engine, which I did basically to make me feel a bit more 'normal' and get some reasurrance..

After finding out my b/f uses porn to help him along when Im not around I decided to see what it is hes looking at.. apart from them being teens, which Im not, Im 27, all of the girls he checked out had small 'perfect' looking labias.. again, which I dont have..

I already felt self concious about my labias, both minora and majora are large and hang quite low, theyre pretty symetrical but there is a lot of them to say the least. I found a website showing all sorts of labia sizes, even larger ones similar to mine.. whilst I think theyre beautiful I still find mine pretty ugly. Added to that I never know what to do with the hair down there, leave it long to hide the big lips, or have it short, neat and tidy but have my horrible lips hanging for all to see.. I dont know.

Its odd that I can view other large labias as attractive, some of them even turned me on if Im honest.. but I still think mine are ugly.

Anyway I am happy to know Im not alone and Im sure what you have is lush, dont try and change yourself.. it is off-putting to put 'large labia' into a search to have it return lots of clinics offering to make them smaller... :-(

Love 'em large, don't change a thing. Large ones are nicer to look at, and more fun to eat.

If a guy is turned off by the size, shape, color of your labia then perhaps you should look elsewhere. I've been with women who have large inner labia as well as women with barely any at all. There my be certain mechanics/techniques involved during oral and sex, but ahh variety is the spice of life.

I'm sad to see this topic under "Vaginal Problems." Like another poster stated, the problem is in your mind. A good man won't care less about what you have down there, as long as it's not a penis.

Love your beautiful self.

Would guys still be attracted to a vagina without inner labia then? I went to have them reduced when I was quite young - and the surgeon removed the whole lot and just left the clitoris - would that put you off????

I have been with my wife now for 4 years and she has very large labia. I also have had sex with women of many sorts in that department. I can honestly say that large labia are definately more attractive!

The single worst crime since the holocaust is labia reduction. Large labia (inner and outer) are what make oral sex fun!!! Women who think their labia is too large are simply wrong. Why? Most guys talk about sex quite often (a little too often and usually with far too much detail). Those men who don't really like giving oral sex seem to PREFER a small labia. Those who love to go down on a woman PREFER a large labia. So, ask yourself this ... do you want a guy who hates oral sex (giving it, that is)? Labia reduction is malpractice (at best) and a crime to all future boy/girlfriends. Don't believe me? Look at Crissy Moran - that is HOT! Oh yeah, don't hide it with hair, either - that's not sexy.

i have large labia and i feel like theres not alot of girls that do and also like guys would find it a turnoff...i had surgery to get them reduced...and i must say im happy for that choice cuz everything went fine and there was no pain....i just wish i had more removed....i never asked a guy in person wat they think and i hope people in here are honest and are not just "being nice"....lol

I am wishing my inner lips were LARGER. I love the pics of the women with large inner lips. My outer lips meaty but neat and trim and symmetrical. My husband likes them but I want large inner lips because I read it makes greater pleasure for the man.. I haven't discussed this with him. I am just trying to make it happen.

So I am on a pulling mode and stretching mode and since they are quite small. I am 49 yrs old by the way.

So, question for the men..... Do large lips feel better during sex?? We have a great active sex life now.

I should leave this one alone, but that ain't me. What's done is done nothing you can do, but monitor these pages and tell others what that Doctor did. I am a big fan of big labia minor, but I also think people sould love theirselves as they are.