Does medical science provide us any techniques to determine whether a female has lost her virginity or is still hanging on to it? Are there any changes in a girl's immediate post-virgin life (excluding pregnancy) that can help one figure out that the girl's no longer a virgin?

I guess the symptoms of virginity-loss apart from pregnancy can also yield possible answers to the above stated query .. what say?

Do you think that virgin vagina is different compared to post-virgin vagina? Virgins have hymen and it can be broken or not during intercourse. From the "outside" it is impossible to say. I am sure there are no visible changes that can be observed with a naked eye. 

Later in life there are changes, such as more wrinkled vaginal skin, less pubic hair and thinner pubic hair, but this comes after or during menopause. 

When losing virginity, some girls will have their hymen broken. Other girls don't have one so there is no way to tell.

In *most* cases, yes, the hyman (sp?) is broken. To be honest, I dont remember if thats a thin layer of skin or what- but searching that out yourself can be beneficial.
Although sports, excersise, stretching and masturbation can and does often break the hyman, this is not always 100% proof. In otherwords- no. There really isnt any real way to tell if she is a virgin or not unless the hyman is currently present or you read her diary. But dont do that. She'll smack you for that one.

thanks for the ans, and this shows that nothing is secrete in this world, but my life time q is that why human wants to hide the truth .

I think the main reason why human wants to hide the truth, Because of certain expectations. Usually ppl wants to meet expectation of there beloved ones. So where ever they think, revealing truth may hurt the opponent ppl try to hide to avoid hurting the relationship.

So if you wanna ppl not to hide truth from you, stop judging ppl according to your expectation.

:-D THERE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING UNLESS YOU ASK AND THEN YOU SHOULD TRUST HER AND WAT EVER SHE TELLS YOU, YOU SHOULD TRUST IT CAUSE LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY IS THE BEST GIFT YOU COULD GIVE ANYONE IN THE WORLD AND THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT..... AND I AM A VIRGIN, I BET IF YOU SAW ME YOU WOULDN'T THINK SO BUT I AM. :-D

i just want 2 know... it the girl is still virgin in 1st sex there is a lot of blood in hi vagina?
cause i have a bad feeling about my 2nd 2 last GF... she told me that she is virgin
but i dint c any blood after we have sex... is this really positive ?
hope u reply 2 this question...
thanks guy's....

Itz not necesary dat girls had to bleed in 1st sex.. if she would be a sports woman or she exercises hardly or any streching things then she had no blood in 1st sex... because her hyman were break out naturally

If a girl had sex then verginity has lost, and there is something from which u can identify that. b,coz madically we can identify easily. so be smart. :-D

Lost virginity can not be detected unless explained by your GF. Relationship is all about trust. If you really like or love someone virginity doesn't matter. Do not waste your time and energy to find the answer regarding lost virginity... You can read some excellent books on relationship on

I feel happy having girl that is open for me. she never hides from me anything. before me she had few boyfriends who were assholes because they all want to use girl ant then dump. because i was shy (and i am still) i didint show her that i love her while she didint show that she love me because she though i dont. i actualy never asked if she is virgin because i find it akward to ask for a girl. and i dont care if she is or not because i love her and i feel sad for her at same time that she met other mean boyfriends. she minght be virgin because she always found out that they are dating other girls at same time. but as i said i dont care.

if there is any tips to know that girl is still virgin if have so plz tell me ...... i want to know sta my g/f is still virgin or not

There will be a way for everything. Even for this riddle there is Way but i advice not to try this on ur Girl if you really love her n Trust her, Coz this Cost me my Girl.. mail me i'll tell you the way..