Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I have met this beautiful and interesting girl which is 20 yrs old.
After month or two we started one great relationship and we have talked several times about sex and that kind of stuff. Like I said, she is 20 years old and told me that she has never had sex with anyone. Can you believe this- such a beautiful girl and still a virgin. It was very hard for me to believe that. I didn’t tell her that but I would like to know how to tell for sure that my girlfriend is a virgin. I really love her and I believe that this won’t change a thing but- I don’t like when I'm being lied to and I would like to find out truth!

Hello, I'm also a man and I understand what you are thinking right now. I don’t know how to tell you this but the only way you could be sure is to take her to some gynecologist and let him determine is she or is she not a virgin- or does she still have her hymen or not!
Of course that you won’t do this because she would dump you the same moment. In sex- there are no rules.
If she is virgin, she should bleed during first intercourse, but she doesn’t have to. She should be in a lot of pain- but she doesn’t have to. There are no rules. So the only solution for you is to trust her on this. You see, what difference is it make if she even had sex with someone else before you, as long as she don’t carry some STD. To be honest with you- sex is much better with the woman she had sex before you. Good luck!

No one likes being lied to, man. But if you love her, then its worth it. So chill out and once she lets you hit it - then you'll know.

well u may not ever get to know if she had sex b-fore but i would worry ull prob know if she did when she has sex with u because she will prob feel ok and relaxed and like yea have fun hehheheheheheh

if you take her to a gynecologist all he or she will tell you is that there's no way to tell if she's a virgin.

I had the same problem, and still kin of do. My girl is beautiful, and when she told me she was a virgin, I couldnt believe it. But I told her I did. When we first had sex, her cherry didnt pop, her vagina was tight until I got her wet, and she was in a little pain when we were done. But all you can do is trust her, and in time she may tell you she wasnt before you. But I really doubt shes lying if you think your in love.                         Anyways, good luck man.!                                                   P.S. My friends mom is a nurse and she told me theres really no way in determining a womans virginity, just trusts what she says.

She's a virgin don't worry.

look friend.. i knw that If you love & trust your wife, you will have to rely on her word as far as her virginity.

There are certain physical characteristics that are normally attributed to a virgin, but every woman is different. Not all women find their "first time" painful, for example. There is a common misconception that ALL women will bleed their "first time" but this is not true. Lots of women don't bleed.

I disagree ,if I married a girl and her p***y was loose I would really be unhappy

Just don't worry about it. Unless you come off as the sort of person who would judge her for having had sex before, she probably wouldn't lie about it.

But if you and her are open about sex, and you haven't expressed disgust with pre-marital sex or non-virgins, I can't imagine she would feel like she has to lie about it. And its really not a big deal if she's not a virgin. Don't stress, bro. (btw, you can break your hymen other ways than sex. Even if her hymen is broken, that doesn't necessarily mean she's not a virgin. You can break it with anything from stretching to masturbating. so if she doesn't bleed don't think too much about it, it doesn't mean much)

my girl's cherry also didnt pop... i was shocked... but we are still together with 2 klids and i never talked about her past.... i guess love makes u a fool hahaha

From a female sex educator- 

The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina. Many shapes are possible - some are a single hole, some are two holes, others look like a drain with many holes.  The holes allows the blood to pass through when a woman has her period. 

If the hymen is sufficiently elastic, it may return to nearly its original condition. In other cases, there may be remnants (carunculae myrtiformes), or it may appear completely absent after repeated penetration. In some cases the hymen grows back.  Additionally, the hymen may be lacerated by disease, injury, medical examination, masturbation or even physical exercise. For these reasons, it is not possible to definitively determine whether or not a girl or woman is a virgin by examining her hymen.

Regarding vagina tightness: women's vaginas come in many sizes.  For example, there are 16 different sizes of diaphragms -a contraceptive shield that fits against the walls of the vagina.  Some women are born with wide vaginas regardless of their size or height.  Other women have elastic vaginas that even after having a baby will go back to almost the same size.  

Also note: When a vagina is too small for a man with a large penis- neither party enjoys sex.   

yeah your right men. love makes us fool.

what if all three signs didnt happen didnt bleed didntt hurt wasnt hard to put in and the girl is sertin that it was the frist time is there something wrong with her

20 years old pretty and virgin now become my wife, true virgin you will feel it trust yourself by the way if you not virgen dont expect much bcos im virgin too^^