..is it possible to lose your virgitnity to a finger?..if it breaks the hymen thing?....how would you know if the hymen is broken?..how would you be able to figure out if you broke it by a finger ??...

Yes you can "pop the cherry" with fingers....

but no I wouldnt say you lost your virgintity... just that you got fingered and popped your cherry.... I think losing your "V-card" means full out intercourse...

-Ze Eric

okayy so what if you got fingered and when the guy took his finger out.. there was a little bit of bloof on it.. what does that mean>?? like it wasnt full out blood coming out and dripping on the sheets.. it was just some on his finger.. could he possibly scrached the inside of the vagina or does that mean the cherry has popped?? :$

hello i have one serious my girlfriend and me sex together first time but not blood so she is not virgin?.
How to know any female virgin or not Thanks

well what if my boy friend was fingering me and there was blood? I mean it felt like what I have heard people talk about it feeling like? so it is possible that I did indeed get my "cherry popped"?

Something exactly like that happened tomehis fingers were full of blood i washed but my underwear got more blood after anyways  iwas like i cant believe i lost my virginity, he was like no that cant happen im still wandering if ima virgin or not

just calm down you did not loose ur virginity u probably just 'popped ur cherry' but that doesnt mean u lost ur virginity because something has to be as big as a penis or close to hit the outsides to loose it
I hope this helped!!!!!

Everyone. Fingering, even if you do pop your cherry (breaking your hymen), is Not losing your virginity.

@ speedi - Ask her. Even if there wasnt blood, she mightve still been a virgin. Some girls break their hymens early through sports, injury, etc.

your probably still a virgin my bf fingered me and im still a virgin thats what my obgyn said

no u have to have fullthraottle have intercoarse

feryal is a virgin... thank god

i bled after i got fingered and im still a virgin

Just so everyone knows the definition of losing ur virginity is when a penis penatrates the vagina through intercorse so if u hav not been penatrated through intercorse then u r still a virgin, it is possible for ur "cherry" to be "popped" other ways in other words the hymen breaks causing the vaginal canal to b more exposed, through injury or other vigorus activities such as fingering but u r still a virgin unless u hav intercorse, sex.

it depends.

No, you cant. You will be a virgin until a oenis has entered your vagina, then you wont be a virgin. Just by being fingered or fingering your self even if you or someone else pops your cherry you are still a virgin. Until a penis enters your vagina. So no you can not lose your virginity to a finger.