I had sex for the first time a few days ago, and I am 17 years old girl. I would like to hear is not girl supposed to bleed after having sex. I am asking this because when I had sex I was tight, but I did not have any bleeding. Now I am very confused, so I would like to hear if someone could explain this. Can you tell me how to lose virginity, since I think I did not succeed for the first time?

The hymen is that flap of fleshy membrane that covers a vagina. Hymen does not usually cover the entire vaginal opening, as many people think. It grows out of the perineum region and extends upward, leaving a small opening. The small opening is necessary because without it a woman’s monthly menstrual flow would have no place to exit the womb. Unfortunately, nature itself overlooks this fact from time to time, leading to a need for surgical intervention. Literally it is needed cutting an opening into the fused flesh of the faulty or imperforate hymen. Without surgery, the clotted blood builds up in the woman’s uterus and vagina, eventually leading to pain, swelling, infection, and death. People believe that virgins all have a thick, relatively inflexible hymen covering almost the entire vaginal opening. That is why they expect that the first time a woman has a penis inside her, her hymen should tear or pop with blood. However, this just is not necessary to happen, and many women experience nothing more than a slight sensation of burning or stinging. That is why I have to say you should not be asking how to lose virginity, because you have already done this, although there was no bleeding.

yes. it is concidered sex because the penis went into the vagina.

losing your virginity does not mean you have to bleed, you lose it as soon as a penis enters the vagina, the first time i did it i didnt bleed either, sometimes by the time you have sex your hymen has already broken from things like doing a lot of sports or even horseback riding

I was with a guy but he wasn't in me, we did have sex (you can have sex in all other ways aswell, it doesn't have to be intercource) I lost my hymen that day. We didn't do it by sexual intercource, he did it with his fingers because I was nervous about how much it would hurt. I was very very turned on and when he entered his fingers in me, I felt the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life. It didn't bleed but I'm happy he didn't do it with his penis as it would have hurt A LOT more. We all have to remember a penis is bigger than a finger. There is no doubt that my hymen is not there anymore as I can poke my fingers all the way in, I couldn't before.

If anyone are scared to lose their hymen, then you could do like me and the guy, and let the guy do it gently with their finger(s) it helped me out so when I am going to have sex it might hurt the first few times but not the same as it would have if I had still had the hymen.

my ex boyfriend fingered me.we never had sex thus, and i was never bleeding. am i still a virgin or no?am i going to bleed when i have actual sex?does the guy feel that pop of hymen you were mentioning above or just the woman?
somebody told me that hymen is actually layered?#
thank you.

mm i didnt bleed AT ALL either.. =/ so idk ;im kinda confused myself.

You know it could be done surgically so you dont feel the pain 1st time you have intercourse, i am a guy so wouldnt know myself but people say that removing it surgically with a pain killer, is not felt at all, and 2st time you actually have intercourse with a guy, it is as if tho you never were a virgin...i know weird way to explain myself... if i helped, write me saying that

most of the times which is around 90 % of the girls have to bleed when they lose their virginity , but sometimes its so hard even the penis can't do the job
but for you girl who enjoyed the fingers in your vagina , that's not a good idea , you only lose your virginity once in a life time so you can handle some pain to get that feeling and that pleasure , believe me ... i still remember my girlfriend when she lost her virginity how happy she was even with all the pain she felt .... that is what the first sex mean for you girls

Hi i fingered my GF but i only put my finger once and not all of it and after a hour she had a little blood on her panties and i'm wondering if she lost her virginity or not.I didn't notice anything hard or even that i touched something.Please tell me if someone knows anything.Thnx

My sister, who is [oddly] very honest with me, confided that she masturbates but never fingered herself before.. She tried it a couple weeks ago and then decided she wanted to use toys. When she used a toy i suppose she got over excited and "popped her cherry" because she had blood on the toy, but not much. She then comes screaming to me and now here are my questions: 1) Is she still a virgin? -She wanted to wait until she actually had a penis in her vagina before this, but now she's scared that her boyfriend might have sex with her and think that she is not a virgin becuz she did not bleed during intercourse. Leading to 2) If she does not bleed during intercourse does that mean her cherry is officially popped? 3) [GUYS] If your girl did not bleed her first time, did you wonder at all? These questions are a little bit social but I'm older than she is by almost 4 years and I still don't know how to answer these questions because I AM a virgin. HELP!!

Dear Sister,

You have already lost your virginity, since you have allowed a boy's penis into your vagina. The major outcome of losing virginity is pregnancy in women. Hence Virginity is more concerned with Girls and Women. 16 or 17 years of age is well qualified to have sex with a man. The word virgin (virgo)comes from Greek. It means a woman who never had sexual experience with a man. Ignorantly Feminists argue that Virginity also concerned to Men.

wtf is with u ppl ... losing ur virginity is wen a penis enters the vagina ... not breaking your hymen ... if u put ur finger in ur vagina and ur hymen breaks ... U DON'T LOSE UR VIRGINITY TO YOURSELF ....

my girl has never had sex b4 but uses a vibrator... if she can put a vibrator up in her, will a penis make it worse?

get baked and then engage in intercourse
no pain and it will intensify the good feelings that erode :-D