I've been married to my husband for 6 moths now and i still cannot get pragnet! we've been trying to have a baby but it does not work i think it's probably me! because i heard that if you have a unregular period it's harder to get pragnet but i've had this problem since i was young.....but i just think we are not doing it right. Yes i know i should go check it out with a doctor belive me i do! even my husband but im just stubborn and because i'm really scared!! i don't want to hear the words "you CANNOT get pragnet" And i will like to know what is the reason i can not get pragnet even when he cum's in me!

first off i want to say there is no RIGHT and WRONG way to do it if he ejaculates inside of you its going to be a chance of pregnancy for the fact your irregular timing your ovulation date is more than likely your problem. I myself have been off my BC since 1/2007 and still no sign of pregnancy and yes i am irregular also i can go months without a period. I actually saw a new gyno 2-5-08 and she told me if you have any excessive weight loss or gain it can throw ur period off and also any stress and maybe you are just wanting one too bad. Also you have only been trying for 6 months thats not a long time especially if your irregular my mom tried for 2 years and my sister has been trying for 3 and so did my aunt try for 3 year so just relax and let it happen don't stress over it. Something that i have been told that helps is after intercourse elevate your butt for about 30 mins if you run to the bathroom to take a bath or use the bathroom your are pushing the sperm out.... Also heard that if you have an orgasm AFTER he ejaculates inside of you the muscle contracting will give the sperm an extra boost..... (which means you masturbating) hopefully ive been of some help and GOOD LUCK!!!!

PREGNANT!! How damn hard is it to grasp basic concepts of literacy?? Instead of breeding you should be reading a dictionary.

Based on your poor grammar and apparent lack of education, it's probably best that you don't procreate anyhow. Sorry.

Oh thank you. Reading that made my eyes cross.

Please stop trying and get fixed. You do not need to be having children if you cant even spell PREGNANT. Christ sake spell check is a thing