Its been a little over a year tht me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex & I still haven't gotten pregnant. Sometimes I think that because his semen flows out my vagina wen he's ejaculates Deep Inside My vagina . And other times I may just think there's something wrong with me in general . Plsz Help me Understand This .

Hi Always,

Generally, if you've been trying for a year to get pregnant, without success, it's time for you to see a fertility specialist.

You'll BOTH be given a thorough physical.  Blood work will be drawn.  You'll have a full gyn/ob exam, and he'll have a sperm count done.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.

Its Not Really that we have been trying to have a baby ... But it worries me that it has been a little over a year ? & in most females it doesn't take a very long time to become pregnant . But Thank You For The Advice . Ill be Sure To Put It To Action .

Also I Tend To Every Month Be Late On My mestural Cycle . About A Week Or 2 Late Sometimes a whole month goes by & It Never Arrives . Is That Normal ?

Some women are irregular. It could possibly be due to hormonal issues.

See your gyn/ob for an exam and let them know about the missed periods and being late. It's a good start.

Good luck.