me and my bf were havin sex on friday and the condom broke but he pulled out and cummd on the bed. we found out the condom broke after wads. ok im worried that precum wuld get me pregnant culd it?its been a week since my last period and im pretty sure i was done ovulating. wat are my chances of gettin pregnant by the precum? afterwards we had sex 2 more times.wouldnt that kill any sperm from the first time, the second and 3rd condoms never broke or leaked.im saying the vagianl juice wouldnt that kill the precum sperm? and now on sunday3 days later i found a brownsih red spotting about the size of a quater, culd someone plz explain that to me? asap plz any info is critical and im scared.....im eagar to read ur replies n thoughts on this

you could be pregnant.

A week after your period ends is when you ovulate: You ovulate in the middle of your cycle (ie. on a standard 28 day cycle you ovulate on the 14th day) also, sperm lives inside you for up to 5 days. so you had sex at a pretty fertile time. and pregnancies HAVE occured from precum exposeure in the past.
pregnancies from sperm living inside the body for up to 7 days waiting for ovulation have also occured. so it isnt impossible to get pregnant this way, even if it is less likely than if he had ejaculated inside you.

the walls of the vagina can be hostile, but that is why precum is released, to help neutralize and lubricate the vagina for sperm to pass.

also, having bleeding that isnt your period could be a bad sign as well. although 3 days later is a tad too early for it to be implantation bleeding.

I would go to the family Planning clinic if I were you.

YOU ACN STILL TAKE THE MORNING AFTER PILL UP TO 5 DAYS AFTER SEX! It prevents pregnancy!

Planned parenthood can help, and no parental consent is needed.(if you are a minor)

Regular birth control is also something you may want to consider if you are having sex=)

ty but can u tell me if this could happen, my bf was fingering me and he might of scratch the insdie because after that he seen a tiny bit of blood. then after that we had sex 2 more times. u think that the cut coulda bled 2 or 3 days later? that would explain the blood spottin i found. i know i wasnt ovulating or on my period before i already had them both. a few days after my period i seen spotting so that was probably me done ovulation right?

do you actually know your ovulation date? i think you should take the morning after pill just in case.

Hi im 16 years old, me and my girlfriend end up having sex about 2 week ago and im not sure if i precum after she giving me oral sex.... wat are the chance of her getting pragnet if i stick my penis in if i precum already but it last only about 4 min sex!!! and how can you tell the difference between sliva and precum. also it there anyway i can prevent her from getting pragnet without taking pill. Or how many chance that precum could get girl pragnet.!!! ( I really wish i didn;t get her pragnet)

Use a condom! thats the only other way if you don't want her to take the pill or any other form of contreceptive, there are possibilites of getting a girl pregnant with pre-cum but very unlikely.

Well firstly if you really want to reduce the risk of your g/friend getting pregnant you need to use A CONDOM or seriously consider her going on the PILL or you could get her to talk to her gp about contraceptives

My boyfriend and I are really worried! It's been since last week (or so he says even though I do believe him) since he's masturbated.. And, well, he fingered me once but only for a few seconds this weekend... and, well, he says after going to the bathroom or coming anywhere close to his penis, he washes his hands with soap and hot water.. and ,well, the day before he touched me, he took out his penis with the same hand he touched me with.. but he had washed his hands afterwards.. is there a chance that I could be pregnant? I mean, I haven't had my period yet.. it's not due until the 9th.. and my stomach hurts... But, could it be because I am pregnant or because last night he used an object on me and it came out bloody? HELP! I'm so scared.. :-(

It is impossible for you to get pregnant with the same hand that your bf touched himself with the day before he touched you. Even if he didn't wash his hands.
The bleeding may be from what ever object he put inside you. I don't know what he used, but you have to be careful with stuff like that. That may also be the reason why you have a stomach ache.

Have you considered going on some kind of birth control?
Does bf use a condom?
Go to Planned Parenthood. It is confidential. They also use a sliding financial scale. In other words, they work with the finances that you have.
And bf can walk out with hand full of condoms. FREE.