So I'm sixteen. My boyfriend and I had -cough- unprotected -cough- sex a few weeks back. Him and some friends of mine have spotted some symptoms.. He's scared, and I'm a little excited.. Is that bad? I'm trying to get this job, so I'll be able to pay for things myself. So that shouldn't be an issue.

My period hasn't come yet, but I have been crampy, bloated, and moody ALOT lately. Everytime I wipe fate  I use the bathroom, I expect to see at least some blood, indicating that Aunt Flo is knocking on the door.. But nothing. And usually, whenever I cramp like this, I would already start bleeding..

I can't buy a test yet until I know for sure that my month is late, and I'm really scared to tall to my mom about this. I already have once, but she keeps pushing what I try saying aside..

Anyways, what I wanna know is; is it bad to be excited? Like, is it wrong to want to be pregnant at this age?

It's born and inbred into human beings and that is exactly why we were put on earth was to procreate, is it wrong at 16 in this day and age?  Most people have expectations and get disappointed when those aren't met and having a baby at a young age certainly doesn't meet most peoples expectations.  But this is about you.  Is it wrong for you?  Not at all, it's instinct and you may have a little life growing inside you what about that isn't exciting?  Just remember you need to be mature and show responsibility to this little one or any little one, so finishing school and getting an education is just as important in the future as well.  You want to be successful for yourself and your family so that you can give them the best life possible.  Good luck and hope this helps, remember to post back when you get any results.