I took plan B on November 10th how soon after that can I become pregnant?

If you are ready NOW to try and concieve, you can go ahead.

Plan B is effective for ONE SEX ACT ONLY, not the whole month, so you can easily try and concieve now if you wish.

I have a question for " ice breaker" .... im sixteen years old and i took plan b  ( 7-10-11 .) and had unprotected sext 24 hours later .... can i still get pragnet????

Hello ladysmile,

it definitely has been long enough after the Plan B - it would have been enough much sooner, because like icebreaker said, as soon as your periods get back on track, basically the next month after you take plan b, you can get pregnant as soon as you ovulate. At this point, any hormones that plan b had are long gone from your body and you can start trying to conceive.

As far as the getting pregnant from the unprotected sex 24 hours after plan b is concerned, I think you might just be safe here because plan b is still effective during this time. But, you really can't on this 100 percent, it's more an educated guess.

how long do you have to be pregnant before you can't take the plan B pill anymore??

you can only take plan b 1 to 3 days after the child is or could have been concieved.

Don't have unprotected at 16!!