my boyfriend and i were making out and it became a little out of control. we took our clothes off and i rubbed his penis against my vagina but he wasnt wet/moist he didn't ejaculate or anything he was dry. i'm just being extra careful; but could i get pregnant from that.

no, u cannot get pregnant from playing in this way. don't worry. he has to ejaculate inside the vagina to have a chance of getting pregnant during sexual intercourse.

The previous poster is incorrect.

It is possible to become pregant this way

You can't get pregnant like this.

Two things,.....he hasn't inserted his penis and he hasn't ejaculated.....so that chances would be zero.

Im worried.. I didnt have sex and he didnt "cum" but his pennis touched my upper pubic hair.. could i get pregnant from that?? !

There are many ways to get pregnant.

First, if he is inside you and ejaculates. That's the most obvious way. There is also a chance of getting pregnant if his pre-cum touches the vagina and travels down. There is much debate about whether pre-cum contains actual sperm. Basically, if he has ejaculated and then he went to the bathroom, then the likelyhood of there being sperm left over is low. If on the other hand he didnt go to the bathroom and goes for round two and the pre-cum goes inside...then you might have a problem. There is no guarantee though that you will get pregnant just as there is no guarantee that you wont.

You also may worry if your period comes a bit late. That's pretty normal because of the stress.

All I can say is don't worry about it... if he wasn't in and if he was nowhere near the entrance then you shouldn't worry.