I have suffered from deppression for the majority of my life. The Dr's are now looking at me being bi-polar with my manic being severe anxiety and isolation. I was also re-diagnosed as adult ADD. My dr attempted to put me on adderall for both (due to my extreme fatigue) but my insurence insists I take strattera first. Does anyone have any experience with non-hyperactive ADD and strattera? I'm already super tired all the time and I really can't take anything else that makes me tired. I'm also on welbutrin and something else (can't find the bottle) for my depression/anxiety/bi-polar. My ADD is bad enough that I can hardly get anything done. It's been so long since I've cleaned my room that I'm too overwhelmed (plus I find things I forgot about) Does anyone have any advice/input? I'm a 29 y/o female btw

straterra is an addictive medicine..when I was younger I was prescribed it..after a month I found myself being more hyper than I was when I started..I have learned that medicine cannot stop you from being who you are nor can you let it. as for the depression, you might need some zofran, it will give you those happy emotions that your brain doesn't produce! good luck!

You should take advice of any mediacl counselor that will proper guide you.