Hello all,
I take 1.0 mg.of Klonopin and Zoloft 50 mg. once a day at night for severe anxiety and sleep problems. I fear I may have gotten pregnant, unplanned, I am married with 2 kids. I have NO problems quitting the meds, I will always do what is best for our baby,no matter what happens to me....but if I do end up pregnant, I am worried about what could be happening to my tiny little fetus if in fact I am pregnant and taking these meds..... Any thoughts on this anyone? maybe I should ropmit all coldturkey until I know for sure?

It is best that you not quit any sort of medications for anxiety cold turkey. As I was telling another member on the boards, people who quit anxiety meds cold turkey sometimes have been known to commit suicide, so it is not a good idea to drop them just yet. I think it would be a good idea to check with your doctor about this so you know what the effects will be. I don't think that antidepressants have been known to cause birth defects in any case, although klonopin has been linked to cleft palates. IN any case, check with your doctor first. Good luck to you. And keep us posted!